𝙩𝙚𝙣 › fight

a/n - this imagine has been changed <3

Wanda and yours relationship was always peaceful

Wanda and yours relationship was always peaceful. You both rarely ever had arguments and whenever you did, you would just be apologising over and over again to each other.

But this past week, something in Wanda had definitely changed.bShe was more dull and every little thing annoyed her.. even you.

Whenever you tried to give her little kisses on the cheek, she would just give you a weird look and then look away from you. The awkwardness it gave you always made you walk away from her.

The thing that upset you the most though, was that you couldn't even cuddle with her anymore or even do the things that you both loved doing the most.

Even the avengers had noticed as well. They had been seeing how mean and distant Wanda had been to you lately but the sad thing about it was that they couldn't do anything.

Wanda was hard to understand and even more harder to talk too. One of the avengers would probably end up hurt or even dead in some cases.

But you had enough. You couldn't deal with the way Wanda had been treating you these past few days.

You got off your bed that you previously had been crying on. Opening the door you walked down the hall. You finally came face to face with Wanda's door.

You stared at it for a moment. Wondering if this was the best idea or not.

Giving in you didn't even knock you had just opened the door without her consent.

Wanda was sitting on her bed and you then glanced at the ball of red energy she was holding in her hands while reading a book.

"Have you ever heard of knocking?" she said sarcastically.

She then made eye contact with you and quickly shut the door with her powers, making you flinch a bit. She then looked back at her book,ignoring your presence completely.

"Wanda." you sighed for a second. "we need to talk." you said and she looked up at you and rolled her eyes.

"About what?" she asked.

"Wanda! stop doing this! you know exactly what I'm talking about, why have you been so rude to me lately?" you said confused.

She glared at you and then clenched her jaw. "I'm not saying anything." she muttered, making you even more frustrated.

"What did I do? Speak to me!" you shouted at her and she then slammed her book shut.

"Everything! Y/N your existence is just annoying!" she blurted out.

Ouch, that hurt.

"What is wrong with you?! Your supposed to love me not hurt me Wanda!" you shouted and your eyes started to get a little bit blurry from the tears that were staring to come.

"Nothing and I don't love you!" she shouted not realizing what she had just said.

"W-what?.." you mumbled.

"What?" Wanda said completing unbothered.

"Y-you don't l-love me?"you stuttered, your lips trembling.

"Surprised?" she said.

You didn't know if she was speaking the truth or she was just upset and angry.

"I Hate you!" You shouted while tears started to fall down your face.

"I hate you too !You know what?" wanda shouted.

"what?!" you said angrily.

"I wish I never met you!" and all you could remember was Wanda's powers blasting you and you flying into a wall.

After being knocked out for a while you wake up. Your eyes flutter open.

But instead of feeling the hard wall you were leaning against before you were now layed down softly on Wanda's bed.

Looking around your eyes landed on Wanda. She was sitting down at the end of the bed, looking down at her feet.

"W-Wanda?"you said softly, catching her attention.

"Y/N..I'm so sorry." she said with guilt covering her voice.

"Wan-" you started but she quickly interrupted you.

"Don't even think about saying it's ok. Im a monster Y/N..I'm a monster!"she shouted, while tears started falling down her face and she soon began to cry.

"Wanda.. you threw me into a damn wall, what do you expect me to say! that your not a monster?" She looked over at you and nodded slowly, wiping her tears away with her sleeve.

" I'm so sorry love , you could've died, I wouldn't be able to live with myself if something worse happened to you." she said.

It went dead silent, being in the same room as her made you terrified. A lot of people used to underestimate Wanda, but she can do terrible things, even to the people she loves. The back of your head started to ache, as you held onto it.

Wanda took notice and turned her attention to you. "y/n are you ok?" she moves over to you but you put your hand out to her, creating a barrier between the two of you.

"Wanda don't come any closer, I can't be near you right now." You say, hesitantly getting off the bed. "I know but you need to get to first aid, let me take you." She follows you and stands in front of you.

You were too tired to deal with this, "Wanda just get out of my way.. please." you ask and even though she was stubborn, she moved to the side and let you through.

"Okay.. just be careful." She paused, "are you sure-"

"- Wanda the last person I want around me is you! The one who put me in this state! Let's just.. take a break, this is too much to deal with." You say and shut the door behind you, it broke your heart to do that to her, but you couldn't be around her any longer...

<3