THIRTY NINE | Catastrophe

You,Nat,Steve,Sam and Wanda were all in a mission in Lagos

It was Wanda's first proper mission and you were really happy for her.

After Ultron it gave her the sort of idea of what fighting bad guys was all about.

You and Nat sat down together at a cafe while Wanda was only a few seats away from you.

You looked at your girlfriend and smiled while she drank her coffee.

"Alright what do you see?"steve asked through comms.

"Standard beat cops.Small station.it's a good target."Wanda spoke.

"There's an ATM on the south corner,which means?"steve said.

"Cameras."you finished.

"Both cross streets are one-way."

"So,compromised escape routes."Wanda said.

"Means our guy doesn't care about being seen.He isn't afraid to make a mess on the way out."cap explained.

"You see that Range Rover halfway up the block?"steve said.

"The red one?Its cute."you spoke sarcastically,making Natasha smirk.

"It's also bulletproof which means private security,which means more guns."Nat explained.

"Which means more headaches for somebody.probably us."you sighed.

"You guys know I can move things with my mind,right?"wanda spoke.

"How could I forget?"You smiled over at her and she returned it.

"Looking over your shoulder needs to become second nature."Nat beamed.

"Anybody ever tell you you're a little paranoid?"sam asked finally speaking into the comm.

"Not to my face?why?Did you hear something?"nat questioned ironically.

"Eyes on target,folks.This is the best lead we've had on Rumlow in six months and I don't want to loose him."cap reminded.

"If he sees us coming,that won't be a problem,he kinda hates us."sam scoffed.

"Sam,see that garbage truck?Tag it."steve told and Sam unleashed red wing and tagged it.

You could sense that Wanda was a bit anxious but didn't say anything.

"That trucks loaded for max weight and the drivers armed."sam realised.

"It's a battering ram."you said.

"Go now."steve demanded.

"What?"wanda asked in confusion.