𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 › movie night

It was another night in the avengers tower

It was another night in the avengers tower.You kept having those sleepless nights.They were getting worse and worse.

Everyone knew because of the dark circles that started to grow under your eyes.They were concerned but Wanda was concerned the most.

You two were in a relationship and Wanda was the one caring the most right now,you couldn't even help but fall asleep in the meetings.

Wanda was always the one to wake you up or even put you to sleep.

It was another night that you couldn't sleep.Looking over at your clock.It read[1:24am]you knew that everyone would be asleep by now.

Maybe Wanda was awake?Or she was at least the only person you were comfortable with going to right now.

You slowly got off your bed and opened your door steadily so you didn't wake anyone up.

Tip toeing down the hall,you saw Wandas door open a bit.You peaked your head through the door and looked into her room.

She was lying awake,looking at the city of New York.Watching the cars and people go by.

"Ehem."

She turned around and looked at you. Immediately smiling."Y/N?"she whispered walking towards you.

You slowly shut the door."I couldn't sleep..you were the only person I could go too."

Wanda smiled at that."what do you wanna do?"she asked.

You thought for a moment but then had an idea."what about Netflix and chill?"you said.

Wandas eyes light up."you mean a movie night?"

You nodded and Wanda flashed you a grin."yes of course!but we need popcorn?"she asked.

"Oh."you sighed."I will just get some from the kitchen don't worry.I will be right back."you said opening the door and walking out.

Wanda got some blankets and layed them over her bed.She then grabbed her remote and turned on the tv but quickly put it on a lower volume.

Then she went on to Netflix,she searched up "stranger things"knowing that it was your favourite tv show at the moment.

She layed down on her bed waiting for you to come back.After you got the popcorn you went and headed back to her room.

Opening the door you saw her laying on her bed waiting for you.She smiled when you walked in and you walked over to her and sat down next to her.

"Do you want to watch stranger things?"Wanda asked,shoving a whole handful of popcorn into her mouth.

"Are you kidding?yes please!"you said making her giggle.

After watching a couple of episodes from season 3,tiredness started to wash over you.Looking at the time it had been 2 hours already.

You wanted to watch more but you couldn't your brain wasn't letting you stay awake for much longer.

Wanda sensed that you were feeling like sleeping so she grabbed the remote and turned the tv off.

You both went under the covers and you changed your position so all your body weight was on Wanda.

She kissed your forehead and ran a hand through your hair.

"Goodnight baby."she whispered to you,giving you a quick kiss on the lips.

"Goodnight..."you mumbled before falling asleep in Wanda's arms.

<3