SIXTY FIVE | Touchy Pt 2 *

!SMUT!

!SMUT!

Wanda was such a fucking tease.One second ago she was fingering me on the couch and now she just left and walked away.She didn't even finish and I was going to get her back for it."Thor how long is it until this episode finishes?"Clint asks, clearly just as bored as everyone else.Thor grabbed the tv remote and paused it."about 5 minutes."

The moment he unpaused it the credits were already rolling and that was my queue to get up."lady y/n what are you doing?"Thor asks with a frown."the episodes over?"I raise an eyebrow at him."no its not over for another 5 minutes."he tries to correct me."yeah but its just the credits."I say back.Still,he wasn't going to take no for an answer."please?"he pouts."fine."I sigh and jump back onto the couch.

While watching the credits,i thought about all the things I could do to wanda.To see how'd she like it if I just finger her and then leave out of the blue.The look on her face when I leave her sexually frustrated.Even though she would probably kill me for doing that to her.

When the episode was finally over,i got up from the couch again and stormed down the hall.Heading for wandas room.Her door was slightly open, enough for me to peak my head through the gap.And there that son of a bitch was,laying on her bed whilst scrolling on her phone."I wondered when you'd come."she says, her eyes still glued to the screen.

I push open the door and shut it behind me.I leaned my back against it as I crossed my arms against my chest."what do you want?"she asks, finally meeting my gaze.Was she serious right now?I just stare at her, squinting my eyes slightly to see if her face would change the tiniest bit.But then again, she was impossible to read.

"you didn't finish watching river dale."I spoke up, breaking the silence.A small chuckle escapes her lips."you really expect me too?"she scoffs, looking back down at her phone again."no.."I whisper."so what took you so long."wanda mutters, turning off her phone and placing it down on the nightstand beside her."Thor forced me to watch the end credits."I explain as I stop leaning against the door and crawl onto her bed.

Wanda smiles for a moment before her eyes were filled with the same lust and desire as before.She leans in but I stop her by placing my hand on her chest,a frown plastered on her face."what?"she asks,obviously confused."excuse me, you cannot just finger me on the couch and act like nothing happened and then make a move on me again!"I raise my voice.I see a smirk tug at wandas lips,clearly finding me annoyed amusing.

"okay I'm sorry babe,i promise I wont walk away with time."she tried to assure me but I still didn't trust her."how can I be sure?"I question, my eyebrows raised."I wont."she pouts, grabbing my hand.She pulls me in and smashes her lips onto mine,now this was my chance to get her back for what she did.The kiss got heated in seconds whilst I start to kiss down her jaw, leaving a few red marks a long the way.I nibble at her neck as wanda let out a few soft moans.I smile against her neck when I realised she was making those sounds because of me.

My lips brush against her earlobe, nibbling at it for a moment before going back to her lips.I licked at her bottom lip for permission as my tongue passed through her lips.Exploring her mouth I felt wanda bring her hands to my hair,pulling on it slightly.This action caused a small moan to erupt from my mouth.Pulling away from wanda,she starts to take off her shirt.This tension was eating me up inside as I help her take it off.My eyes light up,just seeing her in a bra made me flustered.

My lips come in contact with hers once more before I start travelling down,kissing each and every beauty mark or scar.I kiss her collarbone as I slid my tongue down up to the entrance of her bra,hearing wandas heart racing against her chest.I lift my head up to meet her gaze, she bites down on her bottom lip and quickly nods impatiently.A smirk present on my face whilst I bring my cool hands in touch with her soft skin.I hear her breath hitch while my fingers unclip her bra,deliberately taking longer to pull the straps off.

when the bra is finally off, i throw it somewhere in the room.My lips instantly in contact with her hard nipple, licking it faintly.Listening to the cacophony of moans from above, my teeth graze against the sensitive area.I take her breast into my mouth,devouring it.As I do the same with the other,wanda starts to plead."y/n please..I-i need you."she begs.

My lips pull away from her tit while I look down at the spot she needed me most.A smirk tugs at my lips,"we can finish this later."I smile, feeling amusement rise inside of me whilst seeing wandas face drop."what?"she spoke dumbfounded.As I get up from the bed and open the door,wanda slams it shut."no fucking way."she growls,getting up from the bed as well."why not?"I tease while seeing a spark of red flash in her eyes."finish what you started."she scoffs.

My eyebrows raised,"I thought you started it."I try to correct her but out of nowhere wanda grabs my wrists and pins them above my head.A light squeak passing through my lips, she was so unpredictable."fine."she fake smiles,bringing her lips back to mine.Loosening her grip on my wrists,i tug away from her grasp and slam her against the door.My tongue back in contact with her smooth skin,gliding my tongue down from her breasts to the waistline of her jeans.

Undoing the button,i tug down on them harshly until they reveal her underwear, looking up at wanda for permission once more.The look she gave me told me enough, just to taunt her a little bit more,i pull them down with my teeth.Wandas breath caught in her throat as I run a finger between her folds."y/n p-please."she stutters, thrusting her hips slightly.My tongue replaces my finger whilst I slowly start to eat her out, licking her wet pussy clean.A loud gasp coming from her as my tongue slides in between her folds.

Wandas hands going straight to my hair, tugging at it roughly.I moan against her cunt,the vibration of my voice against her cunt makes wanda bang her head back against the door.I continue to eat her out before pulling away as she already misses my touch.I thrust one finger inside of her cunt,chuckling at the sound of her moans."does that feel good?"I whisper, starting to speed up my pace, watching her hold onto the door for support."y-yes."she moans loudly.I thrust another finger in,wanda was pretty much screaming now."I think im close!"she shouts.

Thrusting in another finger,i could tell she was going to squirt any second now."im cumming!"she practically screams at the top of her lungs as all her juices squirt onto my finger and my face.I wipe my face with the back of my hand,licking her clean whilst sucking her cum off my finger."that was amazing."she breathed.Getting off my knees,i chuckle at the state she was in, she was sweaty and her hair was all tangled.Pecking her lips,i now wondered if the rest of the avengers heard us."when do I get to go down on you?"
<3