TWENTY EIGHT | Party

You sighed sitting in your seat,your sister had decided to drag you along to a party

But to your surprise when you got there she had completely left you all alone.

You tried to look for her but it was no use,so you just decided to sit down and have some alcohol.

Wanda wasn't answering her texts or calls at all.

All of a sudden though you felt a presence next to you,looking over your shoulder you saw man that looked to be about in his 30s.

He sat down in the seat next to you and immediately started talking to you.

"What's a pretty gal like you doing here all alone?"he asked you,his breath stinking with alcohol.

"Oh I'm here with my sister."you said and the man leaned in a bit closer.

You shifted uncomfortably in your seat,while praying that he would get the hint your not interested and leave you alone.

But the man didn't budge,he kept pushing it.

You decided to just keep talking to him and he then wrapped his arm around you.

You tried your best not to panic,you tried moving a bit to get his arm off of you.

That only seemed to make him hold onto you tighter.

He started to lean in but before he could kiss you,the man had got flown off his seat and onto the floor.

You looked over your shoulder to see Wanda standing above him.

"Do that again and I'll kill you."she said.

The whole party went silent and everyone payed their attention too Wanda and the man.

You smiled to yourself while Wanda lectured him.

The man didn't say anything,angering Wanda even more.

"Do you understand?!"she said a bit louder this time.

"I didn't know she had a girlfriend!"the man said making Wanda roll her eyes.

She leaned down so she was just only an inch away from his face.

"Pull a stunt like that again and your dead."she spitted making the man terrified.

"Now leave."She told him and stopped using her powers.

The man quickly ran out of the party and Wanda sat down next to you acting like nothing happened.

The party then went back to normal.

"Why weren't you answering my calls or texts?"you asked her and she looked at you offended.

"Your not going to say thank you?"she said confused.

"Thank you."

"Your welcome."she smirked.

"And the reason I wasn't answering your calls was because i was driving to the party."she explained.

After you had a couple sips from your drink Wanda spoke again.

"God I want to kill that man."she said angrily.

"Hm,that's the first time someone has tried to do something like that to me."

"And the last."Wanda exclaimed.

"I'm just happy you were here at the right time..otherwise it would have gotten worse."you said.

"And then i wouldn't have been soft on him."

"My sister left me the second we got here."you scoffed.

"Who S/N(sisters name)?"wanda asked.

"Hm."

"God that's so irresponsible of her,she is supposed to look after you."she frowned.

You looked down at your hands.
"Do you want to go home?"wanda asked.

You nodded.
"Yeah but what about S/N?"you said.

"She will probably get one of her friends to drive her home or get a taxi,don't worry."she reassured you.

You walked out of the party and walked to the car.

You got in and Wanda drove you home.

The second you got home you immediately fell asleep on the couch.

Wanda sat down next to you and wrapped her arms around you.

She put a blanket over the two of you before heading off to sleep.
<3