𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 › jealous

Ever since Loki has come back from Asgard with Thor and stayed at the avengers tower

Ever since Loki has come back from Asgard with Thor and stayed at the avengers tower.You couldn't help but notice how close he was trying to get to Wanda.

He would do little things,like hold her hand,kiss her hand or cheek and make her feel comfortable and the one think that weirdly ticked you off was when he bought gifts for her.

And the look on her face just made you feel more and more angry at Loki,every second of every day.He just made her so happy and you wished you could do that for her but Loki was ruining your chances of doing that.

But you got pushed out of your thoughts when you felt a hand on your shoulder."Are you alright?"you sighed,it was Natasha.

You looked back over again,looking at Loki and Wanda sitting next to each other,laughing together.You looked back to see a smirking Natasha."what?"

"Oh nothing..your jealous aren't you..that Loki is taking your girl?"you clenched your jaw at the sound of his name.

"No..pft jealous..me?No way."Natasha chuckled at you.

"Just go up to them,Loki doesn't like anyone here accept for Wanda,I bet he is planning on making a move on her."she said gesturing her glass of wine to the 2 of them.

"He better not be,otherwise I will-"all of a sudden you heard footsteps behind you.Natasha was gone,you raised an eyebrow,turning around you were faced with Loki and Wanda.

"Wanda..Loki what do you want?"you said crossing your arms.

"I was wondering if I could take your girl Wanda out to eat?"Wanda giggled at him and you glanced at her annoyed and she soon stopped.

"And why do you need my permission?"you said raising an eyebrow.

"Well she is your girlfriend right,unless?"

"Don't.even.think.about.it."you said through gritted teeth.

The thing you most hated about Loki was that you could never read him,I mean you never knew what was going on in that big head of his.

"Baby,come on let him take me out please.?"Wanda said and she gave you such an adorable face,you couldn't say no too.

"Fine."You said and turned around to see Natasha.

The thing that made your chest burn with jealously was with how happy she sounded with him.It almost was like she didn't even acknowledge your presence.

"Don't overthink it y/n."Natasha muttered to you.

"How can I not overthink it?!He is the god of mischief for god sake he could do anything to her!"you shouted with frustration covering your voice.

"And are you not forgetting who Wanda Maximoff is?She can handle a god."

You had your head in your hands and decided you were gonna get a glass of water.After chugging it you decided to go to your shared bedroom with Wanda.

Bellyflopping onto your bed,you looked over at the little clock on the nightstand.|11:15pm|its been 2 hours since they went out.

You started to panic,what if he did something to her?Took advantage of her or even sexually harassed her?!

Trying to calm your breathing you sat down on the end of your bed in silence,trying to convince yourself that she was ok.

Not soon after,you heard laughing down the hall.You sighed in relief when you heard Wandas voice but also started fuming while hearing Loki's as well.

Then there was a knock at your door,you opened it to see Loki carrying Wanda bridle style.You gave him the death stare and he just smirked.

"What do you want?"you muttered at him.

"Your girl Wanda got a little bit to carried away tonight,she had a bit too much too drink."

You couldn't believe that Wanda got drunk with Loki but even more surprised that he didn't take advantage of her when she was so vulnerable.

"Well..thanks for the help but I can take it from here."You said and grabbed Wanda from his arms quickly and Loki raised his arms up in defence while you slammed the door in his face.

Wanda layed on the bed exhausted."Wanda?Are you drunk.."

She just giggled and then stood up she looked at you unstably walked towards you.

You caught her in your arms before she fell over.She wrapped her arms around you and you started feeling happiness rise inside of you.

You were finally able to not worry about Wanda,it felt so right when she was in your arms.

"Wanda.."you whispered.

She looked up at you and smiled.Resting her chin on your chest."Y/n..are you jealous of me and Loki?"she smiled at the thought of it.

"No..well yes and no."you paused for a moment,trying to find the right words."I just hate how happy you are with him."

"Ohhh,someone is jelly."She teased at you.

"Look I just don't want to loose you that's all.."

"Y/n..your not going to loose me,I love you and only youuuuu."she said drunkly.

You laughed at her."I love you too,just..don't go out with him for dinner again ok?I don't trust him with you."

"Sureeeee."

You pressed your lips onto hers."Thank you."you whispered and Wanda just smiled softly at you,finally you felt complete.
<3