𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 › cookies

You where at home and bored

You where at home and bored.Wands was doing something,she said she left to get something but you didn't know what.

Looking at your phone,you decided to text Wanda.

|7:05pm|
You-hey Wanda when are you coming back?
Read
Wands-im coming back shortly I have a surprise for you :)
Sighing you couldn't help but feel excited about the surprise but also you where very inpatient at times.

Laying on the couch and waiting for Wanda to get back.You finally heard footsteps come into the room.

It wouldn't be any of the avengers because they where out at a party and wouldn't be back till midnight but you and Wanda didn't go because you wanted some time alone together instead.

"Hey Y/N I'm home."Wanda shouted and you got up from the couch.She looked at you cheekily and holded a bag up.

You looked at her curiously."guess what I got?"

"What?"You questioned.

"I know you where having a bad day so I went down to the store and got ingredients to make COOKIES!"she shouted excitedly.

"COOKIES?"You said excitedly as well.

"HM"Wanda mumbled."Lets go make them!"she said running and grabbing you along with her.

After a while you both started to make the cookies together.

"Do you have the flour?"Wanda asked you and you holded up the bag of flour.

"Ok so we need to make sure we have baking soda and powder,butter,white sugar,an egg and a teaspoon of vanilla extract and chocolate chips and then we bake it and I guess that's it?"Wanda explained.

"I guess so but I'm pretty sure there all here."you said gesturing to all the ingredients on the counter.

"Great so we can start!"Wanda said.

After forming the cookies and dipping chocolate chips in them,you both put a tray in the oven and waited for them to bake.

"How long should they bake for?"you asked her.

"For about ummmmm..6 to 8 minutes?"Wanda replied.

"Alright then."you smiled brightly at her and she returned it.

8 minutes later...
"The cookies are ready!"you shouted at Wanda and she stopped what she was doing and ran up to the oven.

You opened the oven and took the tray out.Your mouthed watered at how good the cookies looked.

Wanda licked her lips at them but you couldn't be bothered to put them on a plate and eat them.

So you quickly went and grabbed a cookie,forgetting that they just came out the oven.

"OW!"you shouted holding your hand in pain.

"Are you ok?"Wanda said looking at you concerned.

"The cookie burnt my finger!"You exclaimed.

Wanda just rolled her eyes."They did just come out of the oven y/n."she said and carefully picked up the cookie and started to eat it.

You shrugged and picked up the same cookie that burnt you and started biting into it.

Wanda started staring at you lovingly while you ate.

"What is it?"you said making her stop day dreaming.

"Sorry your just so adorable sometimes."she teased and kissed your cheek,making your face go a tint red.

After the avengers came back you and Wanda offered them some cookies and let's just say there wasn't enough for everyone so you had a massive cookie feast.
<3