FOURTY FOUR | Afraid

Normally,you and wanda would hang out everyday but all of a sudden she stopped and distanced herself from you,never giving you a proper explanation as to why

She started to act completely different,making you even more confused than before.Not even the avengers had anything to say about it but they knew.

It hurts you truly that she doesn't even talk to you that much anymore.Occasionally,you will whisper each other a small "hi" or "hello" but never anything further.

It was also hard to hide your true feelings,the thing is is that you started to develop a crush for Wanda Maximoff which turned into love.

She never knew about it though because you never got the chance to tell her.

But this past week has been the hardest for you,Wanda started to do something that you wouldn't believe she would do in years.

She started to bring men back to the avengers compound,even parties.

You had no idea where she had met them but you did know she started to go to night clubs which made you even more worried about her than you already were.

They all smelled like alcohol though which wasn't surprising at all.

But one guy was the worst and truly your worst nightmare.

He didn't just look dodgy nevertheless he made you extremely uncomfortable.

And you could tell by Wanda's face expressions that she was too yet you were the only one to notice.

His emotions towards her were aggressive and he could obviously care less about her.

And again no one noticed.

Tony stark was having another party and all you wore was a thin black dress with black heels as well.

The second you arrived,you already hated it.

You were never really a fan of parties but since you are an avenger you had to go,if you liked it or not.

Wanda hadn't arrived yet and you were praying that she wouldn't come.

But obviously she did with the guy you didn't trust to be around her.

Out of nowhere though,she actually made eye contact with you and her eyes were filled with sadness making you start to feel sympathetic.

Clearly,it didn't last long before she looked away to me greeted by the infamous tony stark.

Wanda felt you stare holes into the back of her head as she sat with the man.

Your emotions were mixed with jealously and anger.

You wanted to pull her into your arms and tell her that everything would be alright but how?You where pretty sure she hated your guts.