SEVENTY SIX | I Kissed A Girl *

!SMUT!

!SMUT!

you've always had an attraction to girls, and were never true to yourself. the girls in the avengers made you rethink everything, as wanda had really caught your eye. you had already been dating Steve for 2 months now, as he is partially the reason why your on the team in the first place. It was confusing, because you were still attracted to guys.

but wanda made you feel something, an unknown feeling that you wanted to explore. it felt different. every time she would touch you.. it felt electric.

she probably didn't even know the affect that she had on you. you would feel so drawn to her. wherever she went, you had to be in the same room. otherwise everything felt off.

but you couldn't do that to steve. you weren't that type of person. you liked him. he was funny and had a great personality. but you didn't feel like, anything was there. he never made you feel the way wanda does. and all she had to do was look at you, and you'd melt.

you had assumed that she was dating someone anyways. she was drop dead gorgeous. she probably had guys and girls on their knees.

there had been guys in the avengers that asked her out, but she always said no. and you always felt a bit of happiness, every time she rejected them. despite being with steve, you had a thing for her. you were stuck in the middle.

you just had to keep your mind off of it, for now anyways...

it was already getting late at the compound, and most of the avengers were asleep. you didn't know who was up, because you were downstairs. helping yourself to popcorn. you could hear footsteps approaching.

"what are you still doing up?" you heard his voice, echoing throughout the room.
"i'm not tired." you turned your head to look at him, and smiled.

he walked over to you and wrapped his arms around your shoulders. kissing your head. you put your popcorn down, and sat up.

you turned yourself around so you could face him. "why don't you come to bed." steve whispered. he smirked at you and pulled you into a kiss. he was always soft and gentle. but your mind always wondered to wanda.. and if she kissed you-

"having fun lovebirds." the voice broke you apart. you turned your head to see the redhead. steve rolled his eyes at her comment. "what do you want." he muttered.

"i live her too you know." she walked over to you and took a seat on the couch. "oh." she put her hand to her chest. "was i interrupting something?" you could hear the sarcasm in her voice.

"no. not at all." steve leaned down to whisper something in your ear. "meet me in my room in 10 minutes." he pulled away and glared at wanda. before heading up to bed.

"i wouldn't go if i where you." wanda speaks up. it caught you off guard a bit.

"i wasn't planning on it."