TWENTY SIX | Protective

You and Steve were sparing as usual before he knocked you down making your head hit the floor

You groaned in pain as you stood back up making Wanda turn her head to your direction.

She looked over at Steve and gave him a death stare.

"You ok?"he asked and you slowly nodded.

After getting back to fighting you swinged a few punches at him and blocked his attacks.

But that didn't last long before he had knocked you down again.

Making you hit your head against the hard,cold floor once again.

This time though,Wanda didn't refuse to get up to walk over to you.

"Y/N are you alright?!"She asked you placing her hands on your cheeks.

"I'm fine.."you mumbled and were about to get up but Wanda's hand stopped you.

"Steve..she is injured."she said and looked up at him her eyes starting to form red.

"Wanda she said she's fine,People get hurt while training all the time."Steve explained.

"Wanda really I'm fine."you said and slowly stood up.

She looked at you before talking to Steve again.
"Don't you dare lay a hand on her again."she said through gritted teeth.

She stood up and just stared at you for a few seconds before walking out of the room.

"What was that all about?"he asked confused.

"I don't know let's just finish this off."you said and continued to train.

After training you drank some water and then walked out the room to go to yours.

You opened the door to see Wanda lying on your bed.

"Wanda?"you said breaking the silence.

She looked up at you and quickly stood up from your bed.

Wanda looked down at her hands.
"I'm sorry..I didn't mean to overreact,I just can't stand watching you get hurt."

"I know.."you whispered and walked over to her.

"But you need to control your anger."you told and put your hands on her shoulders.

"What do you mean?"She asked you feeling slightly offended.

"Wanda your powerful..and sometimes if you get too angry you might end up causing an accident."you explained.

"Are you saying I can't control myself?"she trembled.

"No not at all,I'm saying that you could have hurt Steve or even killed him.."

"I would never."Wanda said angrily.

It was silent for a few minutes before you decided to speak again.

"If you really don't want to see me train and get hurt..you can train with me?"you asked making her eyes light up.

"Yes I would much rather prefer that."she smiled.
<3