𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 › thunder

There was only one thing on this earth that terrified you the most,thunder

Normally some people would enjoy it and find it relaxing but you found it terrifying and it always kept you up at night.

Before you met Wanda your bestfriend Peter had to comfort you but now it's kind of her job to help you get through the night.

You were sleeping peacefully in your bed but before anything else you heard a loud thunder from outside.

Waking up you looked around in terror and put your bed covers over you.

The second Wanda heard the thunder that was beginning to come she knew she needed to come to you immediately.

Hearing a knock on your door you didn't say anything.Instead of Wanda knocking again she just decided to open the door and saw that you were hiding under the covers.

"Y/N?..are you awake?"she asked quietly.

You still didn't say anything making her sigh.She made her way over to you and slowly pulled the bed covers revealing your face.

Your lips were trembling and tears were starting to form in your eyes.

Wanda got into your bed and put her arms around you.

"Hey it's ok don't worry I'm here."she reassured you and when she realised you were shaking she holder you tighter.

"I hate it wands..I hate it so much.."you said in between breaths.

"I know,I know."she said and stroked your hair.

You loved having Wanda with you when you were in this state because she calmed your anxiety.

Then all of a sudden another loud thunder boomed making you jump.

"Hey,hey,hey it's ok."Wanda said calming you slightly.

"I'm scared wanda.."you trembled.

You buried your face in her chest and tried your best to distract yourself from the traumatising noises coming from outside.

You listened to wandas heart beat and it started to distract you and calm you down.

After a while Wanda couldn't hear the booming noises from outside anymore.

"Sweetheart it's over now."she said breaking the silence.

"Mhm."you hummed and wrapped your arms around her waist.

"Never leave me.."you told her and she giggled.

"Don't worry I won't your too adorable."Wanda said and kissed your head.

You smiled against her chest and tried to move so you could kiss her but you unsuccessfully missed.

"Ugh."you groaned making her laugh.

You tried again but also you were unsuccessful.

"I can't reach you."you muttered.

"It's ok."she grinned and kissed your nose.

After a couple more times your lips finally landed on hers.

"There you go."Wanda smiled.

"Now go to sleep you need to rest babe."she reminded you.

For the rest of the night it was peaceful and nothing disturbed you.
<3