𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 › insecure

Every time you look in the mirror,it hurts

Every time you look in the mirror,it hurts.You always wish that you were pretty like the other girls but you just didn't admire yourself.

Wanda thought differently though,she was in love with everything about you.Your looks and definitely your personality.

She saw little signs that you weren't happy with yourself,whenever you saw your reflection you would frown and when she compliments you,you just couldn't agree.

Laying on your bed and scrolling through social media,seeing every picture of girls that look like models.Their body's are perfect....just everything about them seemed perfect,not one single flaw.

Getting up from your bed and walking over to your mirror,you stared at every flaw.Tears started to swell up in your eyes and started to roll down your cheeks.

You then heard a loud knock on your door."Love,can I come in?"wanda asked from the other side.

Quickly you wiped your tears."yes."you said and she opened the door.

"Are you ok?"she asked,taking small steps towards you,with a look of confusion on her face.

"Yeah...it's just when you look at me...what do you see?"you asked sadly.

Wanda sighed and tucked some hair behind your ear and kissed your cheek.
"When I see you..I see home.Y/N your the most sexiest,badass and gorgeous person I have ever seen in my life.What has made you feel so low about yourself?"

"Those girls on social media-"

"I'm gonna stop you right there."Wanda said interrupting you.
"Don't believe everything you see on social media,have you not heard of photoshop and the filters people use,I love you."she smiled.

"I love you too wands,it's just I can't help but compare myself to them."

She slowly nodded and pulled you into a hug,stroking your hair."Just don't beat yourself up about it.Your a goddess in my eyes."

Your heart melted at that.

"I'll try not too."you mumbled against her chest.

"Good."

When she let go off you a little bit but still holding you,she rubbed her thumb across your cheek and pulled you towards her.

Softly kissing your lips.

After a while you both pulled apart,Wanda flashed a smile at you,which you returned.

"Your beautiful."was all she said.
<3