𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 › injury

It was another mission with you and the avengers

It was another mission with you and the avengers.Most of the time no one got injured and it was a piece of cake for all of you.

You rarely ever had injuries but you did sometimes get little ones.Not any that could put your life on the line though.

It was chaos.Hulk was running around and smashing everything in sight.Stark was flying around in his suit,trying to kill the bad guys.

Cap and Thor where now a duo when it came to fighting.Wanda was blasting the enemies with her powers,Nat and Clint where together and you where running around and fighting like everyone else.

Tony started talking into his mic."There are a lot of bad guys heading your way Y/N watch out."Tony reminded you.

Looking around,you didn't see anything just the coldness of the wind blowing on your face.

"Uh mr stark..where exactly?"you questioned while you kept looking around so no one jumped out at you unexpectedly.

"Wait where did they go?I just had them."tony said confused.

Then all of a sudden you started to hear a crowd of footsteps heading towards you.You couldn't believe your eyes.

"Um guys.."you mumbled,looking at the army heading towards you.

"What is it Y/N."Steve asked.

"C-can you guys come get me please?.."

"Whats going on?"Wanda asked.

"A-army.."

"Oh god,ok hold on kid we will get you out of there."Steve reassured you.

You gulped but holded your gun out in front of you,ready for any sign of attack.

No one had showed up yet,just the loud army of monsters getting more closer to you.

This was it.You where going to die.

You closed your eyes still having your gun aimed at the hideous creatures.Waiting for them to come and kill you.

Suddenly out of nowhere you felt a pair of arms grab you and lift you off the ground.

Opening your eyes you saw Wanda.She smiled down at you and then carefully dropped you down onto the floor.

"Thanks."you said.

Wanda smiled."it's ok,I need you too stay here though ok?"

You looked at her a bit offended."why?I am perfectly fine to fight."

Wanda was hesitant for a moment."Y/N you could get hurt,you haven't fighted this many before..I'm just..I'm worried for you."

You smiled at Wanda's soft side showing."Wanda I will be alright ok?"

She sighed and looked down at you.Biting her lip in thought she finally agreed to it.

You lifted yourself of the ground and walked towards the army with Wanda.

Everything was going perfectly fine until..you felt something go through your side.

Looking down you saw a massive wound on the side of your stomach.

Feeling dizzy you fell down onto your knees,holding onto the painful bloody wound.

Thor looked to where you where supposed to me but then his eyes met with yours.

"Lady y/n!"he shouted in terror and ran up to you.

He leaned down and glanced at your wound.

"Everyone we need to get Y/N out of here now."thor said loudly.

A few tears started to fall down your cheek."everything will be alright Y/N,just say with us ok?"

You nodded and clenched your jaw from the pain.

Wanda looked around  trying to find where you are.She finally found you with Thor.

"Y/N!"she shouted and ran down next to you.

She picked you up bridle style and gulped looking at Thor.

"I will get her out of here,thank you thor."she half smiled at him and then ran as fast as she could to the jet you guys flew in.

She set you down softly onto a bed and started to try and find the medial kit.

You groaned in pain and clutched your  wound tighter.

Wanda stared at you in fright.Finally she found the medical kit and started to clean the wound.

"It hurts Wanda."you muttered.

"I know baby I know just stay with me  please."Wanda quickly spoke,trying to work as fast as she could.

Tears started to swell up in Wanda's eyes as she saw how much pain you where in.

You ended up passing out,she finally finished helping you and looked at you in relief.

After the mission,everyone was on the jet and going back home.

Your eyes fluttered open to see Wanda sat down next to you and holding your hand.

"W-Wanda?"you asked softly.

She turned her head to look over at you and smiled."Y/N your alright thank heavens."she rushed and you stood up slowly and sat next to Wanda.

"I think I am."you said.

"I hated that,seeing you get hurt..next time listen to me ok?"

"Ok Maximoff."
<3