THIRTY SEVEN | Loss

It hadn't been long since thanos and the avengers fought

When he had successfully got all the infinity stones and wiped out half the universe including Wanda.

Everyone knew that her death hit you the hardest,she was your everything but mostly your lover.

You thought that there may have been hope when you all found thanos after he got rid of half the universe,but you lost all hope when you realised he had destroyed the stones.

You wouldn't move from your bed and would never come out of your room.

Everyday was the same.
Nat had too come in to give you food every,single,day because you always refused to come out.

Even the hoodies that Wanda gave you didn't even smell like her anymore.

The only possible thing that could ever make you happy,was if you could see Wanda again.

You heard a knock on your door but didn't say anything,you just stayed in your bed.

"Y/N?"you heard Nat say from the other side of the door.

"Okay I'm coming in,I need to tell you something."she said before opening the door and closing it.

You rested your head on your pillow while looking over at her.

"What is it?"you mumbled.

"We may or may not have found a way to bring everybody back."she smiled.

"What do you mean?"you asked.

"This might sound crazy but we might be using a time machine."Natasha explained.

"A time machine?"you said not buying it.

"Yes Y/N,this could be a way to bring everybody back and for you too even see Wanda again."

You smiled while tears swelled up in your eyes.
"You really think there's a chance?"

"A guy came in talking about it."Nat said causing you too raise an eyebrow.

"A guy?"

"His names Scott and he believes we have a chance to bring half the universe back Y/N."

You stared at her,having nothing to say.

"I know this is going to be extremely hard for you but you need to come with Steve,Scott and me."

"No,I physically and mentally can't."you said shaking your head.

"Y/N,please we need you more than anything right now and after everything you will finally see her again!"she raised her voice.