FIFTY SEVEN | Tension

Pretty much everyone in the avengers knew that you and Wanda despised each other

Pretty much everyone in the avengers knew that you and Wanda despised each other.So much,the both of you tried to make the other persons life as much as a living hell as possible.

Your blood always boiled whenever you saw her in your eyesight,you never knew why you hated her,you just did.She seemed to think that she was above it all,just because she was the strongest avenger.

Which in your opinion was not true,it was either Thor or you in your eyes.People just called you jealous,which was not true at all.

Why would you be jealous of someone that can read minds,even though she's probably reading yours constantly.

It's just something about her,that angers you to your core.Whether she was around you or not,she always found a way to provoke you.

That's why going to this party was the last thing you wanted to do.You knew seeing Wanda was going to ruin your night.But you had to go because you were apart of the avengers.

Looking down at the black dress Natasha had picked out for you,you admired the silk fabric and you heard a knock at your door.

"Come in."you say and Natasha peaked her head through the door,smiling at you."excited for the party tonight?"she asked."Not really."you mutter and put the dress down.

"And why is that?"she grinned raising an eyebrow."you know why."you mumbled and grab your makeup bag.

"I don't think I do."she answers as you grab your makeup sponge.

"Wanda is going to be there,and you know how much she loves to get under my skin."you scoff and blend the foundation onto your face,following with mascara.

"Oh come on,you love to do it just as much."she says and sits on the end of your bed."whatever."you mutter and continue doing your makeup.

"Why do you hate her?"nat asks catching you off guard.

"What do you mean?"you say playing dumbfounded.Nat rolls her eyes,"Wanda doesn't have anything against you."

You scoff,"yeah right,nothing against me..you know all she likes to do is to piss me off?"

Nat shrugs,"okay,maybe just try and be nice to her for once.And see what happens,you never know maybe the two of you could get along."

You decide to just ignore her and grab the black dress.Going into the bathroom to change,you stared at yourself in the mirror.Getting interrupted by Natasha's voice.

"Y/n what's taking you so long?You've been in their for ages,hurry up!"you heard her shout.

You hesitantly opened the door,slightly worried about what Nat might think.She has never seen you in a dress before.

Nat's jaw dropped as her eyes scanned your body,the dress hugging all the right places."y/n you look.."she pauses,here it comes.

"So fricking hot!I mean I knew this dress would look nice but you make it look so much better."she squeaked and pulled you into a hug.You chuckled softly and smiled.