FIFTY EIGHT | Dream

You groan,hearing your alarm go off loudly in your ear

You groan,hearing your alarm go off loudly in your ear.This wasn't the first time your dreams were interrupted by that damn alarm clock of yours.

Rubbing your eyes,you turn your head to grab your phone.Pressing down on the snooze button,you crossed your arms in a huff as you thought about Wanda.

The dream you had made you smile as you then heard your alarm clock go off again,you hit snooze again..again and again.When you grabbed your phone which felt like the thousandth time,you saw what time it was.

You jumped out of bed,sprinting to your closet.Grabbing your clothes and throwing them on.You had a apparently 'very important' meeting with the avengers today,and you didn't want to be late.

As you decided to skip breakfast,you speed walked down the street.You weren't officially living with the avengers yet but you stayed there overnight sometimes.

You then hear your phone go off in your pocket,as you were waiting for the cars to clear.You pulled it out and looked down at it too see that Wanda was calling you.

Feeling guilty,you declined and stuffed it back in your pocket.The road was clear for a moment so you ran across to the other side.You walked into the avengers tower and pressed the elevator button.

When the doors opened you walked in,shit you were already a minute late.You noticed that you had 10 missed calls.Pressing on the messages you saw Wanda had sent you probably a million texts.

Y/n were are you?

The meeting is about to start any minute.

Are you even coming?

Why aren't you answering my calls?

You sigh as the elevator door opens,you walk out and see that no one is in the room accept for Tony."finally you decided to show up."tony says in annoyance.

"Sorry."you murmured,"oh yeah and the meetings already done."you raised an eyebrow at him in confusion."I'm a minute late?How could have I already missed it?"you ask.

"It wasn't that important,just be on time next time."he reminds you before walking into another room.

You roll your eyes,looking around the avengers tower,in search for your girlfriend.Then you see Bruce enter the room,you quickly make your way over to him."hey Bruce."you smile as he returns it."hey y/n what's up?"He asks.

"Do you know were Wanda is?"I question,"oh yeah I think she went to her room."he answers."thank you."you murmur,already walking away.

Walking down the hall,you finally get to her room.You knock on the door as you hear shuffling before it opens."y/n babe hey!"she smiles and pulls you into a hug.

You wrap your arms around her waist,"hey wands."you reply.As you walk in she shuts the door behind her."why did you miss the meeting today?"she asks,drinking some water from her bottle.

"Well uh I overslept."you say,smiling when the dream of her came back to your mind.

"Oh did you not set your alarm clock or something?"she asks,while you scratch the back of your neck.

"Well I hit snooze a couple of times,it kept interrupting my dream."you scoff feeling Wanda walk up behind you,she wrapped her arms around your waist and kissed your cheek.

"What was the dream about?"she beams,oh that smile..

"You."
<3