SEVENTY | Shower *

!SMUT!

!SMUT!

I rested my head against the bed frame, releasing a heavy breath. I had just been on a mission with the avengers and was extremely filthy from all the hardcore fighting.I had no motivation to do anything with how tired I was.My girlfriend on the other hand was nowhere in sight.

She left me the second we got back and I have no idea were she went, i would get up and find her but I was too lazy to even move a muscle.I noticed that there was a line of dirt on my palm so i started to rub it off gently.

Just then-i felt a pair of familiar arms wrap around me as someone kissed the side of my head."oh there you are..i thought you left me."i muttered,my attention set on wiping off the dirt.

"I would never."she paused,looking down at my hand."you know a shower is better at getting off filth right?" "hm."i hummed,still not looking away."helloo."wanda says,waving her hand in front of my face."y/n!"she shouts.

"What!"i ask,seeing that she had a smirk on her face.

"You and me both need a shower so.."

"you can go first."I smile which only makes her frown."that's not what I was thinking but."
It didn't even take me a second to realise what she was playing at,and somehow my emotions got the best of me,"i-uh.you mean together?"

Wanda lowers her eyelids at me and cups my face to kiss me softly."maybe."she says and starts to take off her rings."well,do you wanna come join me?"she asks,standing up from the bed.

I raise an eyebrow at her,"are you joking."

"Come on idiot."she says pulling on my sleeve for me to get up,"okay im comingg."i mutter,watching as she walked into the bathroom.

"Wands don't you wanna lock the door?"i mention seeing as her attention was set on getting undressed."why?"she says taking off her shirt."someone could walk in on us-"i couldn't say anything else as she put her finger to my lips.

"Who cares,the only thing you need to worry about right now is taking your clothes off."she whispers,shit your knees were definitely getting weak.WAIT wanda can read minds-

"Your adorable."she smiles,clearly listening to my loud thoughts.I noticed that all she was wearing was a bra and panties,even though i had seen her plenty of times like this..it still got me worked up.

"You know what?im taking your clothes off for you since your incapable."

It all went too quickly as her fingers went beneath my shirt to take it off,slowly pulling it over my head."babe i can do it myself."

She stares at me with a small smirk,"oh yeah?strip then."wanda takes a step back,crossing her arms as an amused look rose."fine."i mutter thinking it would be easy since i've done it before,but Wanda's gaze was distracting.

"didn't hear me the first time?strip."she repeats as i gradually start to take off my pants,feeling her eyes follow my every move to the point it was becoming unbearable.
"could you stop that."i look up only to see her resisting the urge to laugh.

"it's not funny it's just-your so embarrassed to take your clothes off it's cute."

"well im undressed now."i say putting my hands on my hips,"not fully."wanda adds and goes to turn on the shower.

"Babe..can't we just get this over with."i whine with the desire of wanting her only getting stronger."god your so impatient."
"you can't blame me."

She smiles and slowly starts to bring her fingers to the back off her bra."watch and suffer."Wanda starts to undo the hook as she doesn't look away from my eyes.Forcing me to view this wild side of her.

"I don't think i can control myself."

"What..this?"she gives me a tempting look,tracing her finger down the middle of her breasts.My gaze follows her finger as it slowly goes down to her panties,and i watched on impulse as she took them off.

Taking a few steps closer,my hand made contact with her warm skin,as i traced shapes on her side.Hearing her breath hitch from the sudden touch."your so.."i stopped when she grabbed my hand."perfect?"

I giggled for a moment,bringing my hand up to her cheek and caressing it."you could say that."

Wanda's eyes gaze down to my lips and she smiles briefly.She guides her hand to the back of my neck,leading my lips to hers.As they connected i brang her into the shower as the lukewarm water hit us.

My lips hover over hers with my hands grazing her waist.I observed her naked body,the sight thrilled me."god your so hot."i mutter against her lips.She wraps her arms around my neck and my hands scan her body.

My fingers brush against her hard nipple,the feeling turning me on even more.Wanda looks down at me,her eyebrows were furrowed.I don't look away from her as my mouth meets with her nipple.

My tongue licking over the sensitive area,following with a moan coming from above.I start to suck as she thrusts her fingers into my hair,pulling slightly.I move on to the other as i lick and nibble at it faintly,hearing a whine in reply.

When i moved away,i brushed a few strands of hair out of my face.Seeing as Wanda was already getting impatient,she quickly took my hands and put them above my head.Closing the gap between us by smashing her lips onto mine in lust.

"Let me show you."she whispers against mine and begins to go down on her knees,trailing her hands down my hips and stopping at my thighs.She glares up at me as she takes her finger and starts to trace it around my folds.

I hold in my breath while looking down at her in need,feeling my thighs shaking a bit.Not breaking eye contact,wanda thrusts one finger inside of me which causes me pain at first but as she starts to speed up her pace,the pleasure floods in.

"Oh shit."i call out,banging my head against the wall as a flow of water splashes down on me.I hold onto the wall for support,glancing down for a second before she pushes in another finger."d-don't stop...god."i stutter on my words,the pleasure making it impossible to speak.

"Does that feel good baby?"I could hear the amusement in her voice,her seeing me like this wasn't a rare sight."mhm."my breath was shaky and i knew my knees were going to give in any moment.

Just for the help,wanda uses one hand to grip onto one of my thighs while using the other to finger me.She was now thrusting in three fingers and i could feel my orgasm growing closer and closer,and she had barely touched me.

Exactly when i thought my orgasm was about to come,wanda pulled away and smiled up at me.I was about to ask why she stopped but then she used her tongue to lick my cunt.A moan left me as i brang my hands to her hair,shoving her closer to my cunt.

She started to suck at my cunt and the combination of that and her rubbing my thigh made it pure euphoria.

I began to make loud noises that i didn't even recognise,it almost made me feel awkward.So i slapped my hand over my mouth to silence them,which made wanda take my hand and bring it down to my thigh."don't do that-the sounds you make turn me on."she breathes against my pussy as the water ran down our bodies.

She was now pushing her tongue further inside of me,as that made my climax grow closer again."don't stop!"i practically yelled from the top of my lungs,with the sound of my constant moans and Wanda eating me out echoing through the bathroom walls.

It didn't cross my mind once that the avengers could hear us,as my attention was set on Wanda."I think I'm g-gonna cum!"i screamed.

She started rubbing my cunt to make my orgasm come faster,"cum for me baby!"she yells against my cunt and all my juices went over her face as the view made me giggle faintly.

I was still panting and Wanda was already licking me clean,making sure she got all of it."you tasted so good."she speaks up,getting up off her knees.

She gave me a light peck on the lips while i was trying to catch my breath,"do you..do you think anyone heard us?"i ask as Wanda goes to turn off the shower.

"let them."

<3