THIRTY FIVE | Together Pt 2

The man passed the vibranium to ultron

"Upon this rock,I will build my church."

He then tossed the rock in his hand.
"Vibranium."

Ultron then threw it too pietro.
"You know."said klaue.

"It came at great personal cost,its worth billions."

Ultron chuckled slightly and then transferred the money to them from his mind.
"Now so are you."

"It's all under your dummy holdings?Finance is so weird but I always say "keep your friends rich and your enemies rich and wait to find out which is which."

"Stark."klaue said.

"What?"Ultron asked in confusion.

You all looked at klaue.

"Tony stark used to say that to me,your one of his."

"What?Im not."ultron said and grabbed his arm.

The man behind him tried to grab his gun to shoot but Wanda quickly realised this and used her powers to stop him from doing it.

"I'm not.You think I'm one of Starks puppets?His hollow men.I mean,look at me,do I look like iron man?Stark is nothing!"ultron shouted and cut his arm off making you step back,bumping into Wanda.

She put her hands on your waist to stop you from falling causing you to get butterflies.

"I'm sorry..oh I'm sure that's going to be okay,it's just that I don't understand,don't compare me with stark!"he said and ultron kicked him in the face,making him fall down the stairs.

"It's a thing with me.Stark is...He's a sickness!"ultron shouted.

"Ah junior,your gonna break your old mans heart."stark flew down.

The three of you stared at stark angrily,you saw Thor and captain America behind him.

"If I have too."ultron exclaimed.

"No one has to break anything."Thor told.

"Clearly you've never made an omelette."ultron teased.

"He beat me by one second."stark muttered.

"Ah yes,it's funny mr stark,It's what comfortable,like old times?"pietro said walking forward slowly.

"This was never my life."he whispered sadly.

"You three can still walk away from this."Captain America said.

"Oh we will."you said sarcastically.

"I know you've suffered."

Ultron scoffs and chuckles.
"Ah captain America,gods righteous man,pretending you could live without a war.I can't physically throw up in my mouth but-"

"If you believe in peace then let us keep it."Thor interrupted.

"I think your confusing peace with quiet."