SIXTY TWO | Dyeing Her Hair

After Ultron,me and Wanda had become really close since Pietro and ended up dating

After Ultron,me and Wanda had become really close since Pietro and ended up dating.It had been amazing and I couldn't be any happier.Wanda and me always did things together,whether it was going to the movies or doing all nighters.

At the moment,I was spread out on the couch already getting bored of the movie I was watching.Having no clue what Wanda was doing,it was just us at the avengers compound.

Everyone else was out doing their own thing,meanwhile me and Wanda liked the indoors better.I ended up turning the tv off,there was nothing to watch.

"Y/n?"i hear Wanda shout."what babe!"I shout back,seeing her walk into the room."can I ask you something."she says giving you a pout."what is it."I question while looking up at her,she leaned against the couch.

"So I was on Pinterest the other day."she starts,making eye contact with me."I want red and orange hair."she squeaks as I smile."you want ginger hair?"I ask her,she quickly nods in response.

"Babe please I'm begging you."she begs,biting down on her lip still waiting for me to speak."sure why not."I chuckle getting off the couch.Wanda pulls me into a tight hug,"thank you you're the best girlfriend ever!"she exclaims.

I smile while trying not to be squeezed to death,"your welcome wands."I breath as she stops hugging me."can we go to the store."she beams,i kiss her nose."right now?"she nods.

"Sure let me just get my coat."Wanda follows me,putting my shoes on I grab my coat from the coat rack,throwing it over my shoulders.
"Okay let's go."i say and walk out of the compound,hand in hand.

Getting into the car,it starts when I turn the key.Wanda places her hand on my thigh,I look down at it for a moment before driving to the store.

Once we get there,I turn my head to look at Wanda."do you want to come in?"I ask,she shakes her head,"I'll stay in the car."she smiles.A smile comes to my lips just as I give Wanda a quick kiss.

Getting out of the car I walk into the store, scanning the shelves in search for the hair dye Wanda wanted.Eventually I found it ,it was on the top shelf so I had to go on my tip toes to get it, i decided to get two just incase one wasn't enough.

Going to the checkout,I payed for the hair dye and exited the store.Jumping back in the car,Wanda smirked at me."what took you so long?"she asks as I buckle my seatbelt.

"I had to find it dummy."I grin while driving off."I am not a dummy."she pouts,crossing her arms."I'm sorry."I chuckle at the state of her,leaning over to kiss her cheek.

"But here you go anyway."i say and throw the hair dye boxes at her."thanks."she whispers ,catching them.We already had everything else at home,Wanda smirks at me,bringing her hand back to my thigh.

We drive back to the compound,everyone was still out which was good because me and her could be alone for a little while longer.

Wanda runs to the door and walks in,dissapearing into the compound.I walk in and hear shuffling in the bathroom nearby.