FOURTY FIVE | Something More

You were the newest avenger to join their team

You were the newest avenger to join their team.You had good powers which would help with fighting the bad guys and saving the world.

Also you were Bruce's little sister,he wanted to keep you hidden from the avengers and far away from them as possible.

But he failed when they found out about you instantly.

It was your first day meeting them and you were more than excited.

Bruce walked in front of you as you entered the room.

There,you saw everyone and you were first introduced to tony stark.

You shook his hand which he kissed politely making you giggle.

You could feel someone staring holes into the back of your head but you didn't bother to look.

Next was Steve,Thor,and then Nat.

She surprisingly kissed your cheek which made you blush.
"It's nice to meet you y/n."she smiled.

Then it was vision,Rhodes,sam and finally Wanda.

You could tell she was different from the others.

She stood up from the couch she had originally been laying on and hugged you,you couldn't help but feel different.Like you never wanted to let go.But you just shrugged it off.
"Good to have you here."she flashed a smile which you returned.

"So?Sit down."tony said and you could see the only space was between Sam and Wanda.

So you awkwardly sat down in between them and smiled.

Bruce looked more than annoyed that the avengers knew about you.

"So Bruce,why didn't you wanna tell us about y/n?"tony asked making Bruce roll his eyes.

"You know exactly why."he muttered.

"We don't."Nat smiled and he sighed.

"Because I knew how dangerous it was for her to even be near an avenger,well even be one.But I just didn't want her to risk her life when going on missions."he explained and everyone nodded.

"Well just to let everyone know I really like it here."you spoke and everyone smiled at you.

"That's nice to hear."Nat said blowing you a kiss making you blush a bit.

After you moved in with them,Bruce was still being his protective self.

You heard a knock on your door.
"Come in."you shouted as you grabbed some of your clothes out of your suitcase.

The door opened and Wanda's head peaked through it.
"Hi."she smiled and sat down on the end of your bed.

You returned the smile,continuing to unpack.
"Do you need any help?"She asked you.