SIXTY ONE | Leaving

I couldn't stand it anymore,me and Wanda had been arguing non stop everyday for the last couple of weeks

been arguing non stop everyday for the last couple of weeks.It was honestly driving me insane,and I felt like we needed a break.

Grabbing my bag that I had just packed,I went on my phone seeing Wanda's contact.I wasn't planning on telling wanda,it was too hard to face her.

That's until I heard the door unlock,my heart starting to race.She wasn't meant to be back for another hour.I heard footsteps coming up the stairs while I put my phone away.As Wanda walks in the room,her smile soon fades.

She looks down at my bag,"y/n what are you doing?"she asks me.I force myself to look at her,"Wanda I think we need a break."

Wanda shakes her head,"why."she puts her hands on her hips,not realising how serious you were."wands you know how much we fight and I hate it so much.I feel like the only way we can fix it is if we stay apart for a bit."

"How long is a bit?"she says back.I shrug,"I'm not sure."
"Your not sure?Your just going to leave me like that."she scoffs.That's when guilt started to take over me,but I had to stick with this decision whether I liked it or not.

"Wanda i don't know okay!"I raise my voice,catching Wanda off guard."just because we argue doesn't mean you have to leave!Your just like everybody else!"she shouts,her lips trembling.

That stung.I knew Wanda had been hurt several times in the past and I always remembered when she told me that I was the first person to ever make her feel true love.

But those words still hurt,even if Wanda didn't mean it.I could see the regret in her eyes after."see we are arguing right now..I'm leaving."i mutter and walk past her.

I heard her footsteps right behind me,grabbing my keys as I turned around.Wanda was standing there with her arms crossed."just get the hell out."she spat.

Not saying anything else,I unlocked the door.Looking at Wanda one more time,hearing her cuss under her breath.I shut the door and already felt the tears coming.

I unlocked my car that Tony had given me,resting my head against the seat.I sigh,feeling tears prick my eyes.I hadn't even been 1 second away from her and I already wanted to cry.

Wiping my tears away,I start the car while looking at the front door.Somehow hoping Wanda would run out and stop me.But she didn't,the door stayed shut.

I drove off,planning to go to my best friend tia's apartment for a while.Until things got sorted out between me and Wanda.Opening the car door,i grabbed my bag and walked up the steps to her floor.

I knocked on the door as she greeted me with a small smile,"hey y/n."I walk in and she shuts the door.I muffle a small 'hi'.

"How did she react?"tia asked me while walking over to get a snack."she got mad but didn't stop me."i whisper.Tia turns her head to look at me."are you okay?"she questions,worry in her eyes."yeah..yeah I'm fine."I try to give her a reassuring smile but she didn't buy it.