FIFTY ONE | Liar

You yawned as you slammed your hand down on the alarm clock,grabbing your phone and checking the time

It read 7:00am.as your eyes slowly adjusted to the brightness you saw that you had one new notification from Wanda.

You opened the message and frowned when you saw the text.

She was sick.

You didn't have the energy to text her back so you turned off your phone.you got up and dressed before running to the store.

You decided that you would surprise Wanda with flowers and food.

Once you bought everything,you got into your car and made your way over to the avengers compound.

You noticed that Wanda must be the only one home since no ones car was here.but what seemed off was that you noticed a car you didn't recognise in the driveway.

You decided to shrug it off as you made your way in.you slowly walked up the stairs as you finally made it too Wanda's room.

But you couldn't believe your eyes as you peaked your head into the room.

Wanda,your wanda,was on top of another girl.

Your heart sank to your stomach as you slowly took in the horrific sight in front of you.

It didn't take long for the both of them to acknowledge your presence.

Wanda's smile dropped as she saw you,flowers in hand.

"Liar!"was all you could manage to get out,you quickly turned back and ran down the stairs.

"Babe!I know what this looks like but promise me you need to let me explain!"she repeated while running after you,screaming your name.

You only just made it to the front door before Wanda was able to catch up with you.

You turned on your heel,slapping her in the face.

"Your an asshole!you lied about being ill and that was bad enough b-but.."you paused as you saw the red mark slowly forming on her cheek.

She clenched her jaw as you continued to speak.
"But you cheating on me?!I actually cared for you!I bought you flowers see?"you said and throw the flowers to the ground.

"Well screw your flowers and screw you,we are over!"you shouted and stormed out of the compound.

You got into your car and drove home as Wanda was still stunned by what just happened.

You were laying in bed,crying for probably the 50th time today,you told nat about what had happened and she immediately came over.

Wanda still hadn't messaged you,but you didn't have the heart to delete her contact,not yet.

Nat walked into the room,sitting down next to you.

"We have a mission tomorrow,do you think you'll be up to do it?"she asks.

No.but what other choice did you have?

"Yeah."you softly smile as she slowly nods returning it.

You couldn't get your relationships in the way of your missions,you couldn't risk people's lives just because of some stupid fight.

[Time Skip]

You had just arrived at the avengers compound,you were paranoid to see Wanda after what happened.

But she didn't deserve anything from you after what she did.

No one actually knew accept for Natasha and Wanda.So you hoped no one thought anything was off between the two of you.

But your thoughts got cut short as your blood immediately ran cold when Wanda entered the room.

She didn't have an expression on her face,not her usual morning smile.

She sat down on a chair,you could feel her eyes digging into the back of your head.

But you didn't dare once to turn your head around.

Tony was explaining the mission as usual,you couldn't stand the fact of you and Wanda being in the same room.

You didn't know what happened after you left,you wondered if she even cared for you in the first place.

Everyone then stood up and grabbed their gear before walking outside to go on the jet.

You dreaded the moment that Wanda was going to speak to you.

Still,you spoke to soon.

Only a couple of minutes in and Wanda was already by your side,you didn't even care to turn to meet her gaze.

"Y/n."she whispered,trying her best to not cause a scene.

You decided to not respond,wondering if she would try harder or just leave.

"Y/n please,I'm sorry..I just wanna talk."she repeated making you finally turn your head.

You had to admit,she looked more tired than usual.The dark circles under her eyes proved it.

"Okay."you weakly smiled,you just wanted to get this over with.

She sighed,"look y/n I made a mistake."you rolled your eyes.

"Yeah you made one hell of a mistake,you cheated on me."you argued.

"I know and I'm sorry."you shook your head.

"Your apology doesn't mean anything to me."you scoffed.

You knew the last thing you should do was to piss off Wanda Maximoff.

The things she was capable of,in no ones right mind would they ever try to do such a thing .

However,she didn't even seem fazed or intimidated one bit.

Her expression didn't change as she looked down and crossed her arms.

Did she really think a simple 'sorry' was gonna make you forgive her.

She lifted her head up as a low sigh came from her.

"Why'd you do it?"you asked.

This seemed to catch Wanda off guard.
"W-what?"

"Why'd you do it?"you repeated.

"Do what?"she said.

Was she being serious right now?

"Why did you cheat on me?"you raised your voice,but not loud enough for anyone else to hear.

"I don't know okay?look y/n-.."she paused for a moment,it seemed that she was trying to find the right words to say.

"I was at a party,and normally I would just talk and leave.But this girl was hitting on me."

"So?You should at least love me enough to blow her off!"you scoffed.

"I know!Like I said I made a mistake-"

"Yeah whatever,I can't believe you."you cut her off.

"Y/n just please give me a second chance,I promise I'll make it up to you,I love you so much."she explained.

You shook your head,looking down.

"If you truly loved me..you wouldn't have done it in the first place."you said standing up.

"Y/n.."
<3