SIXTY | Distracting

Hitting my pen against the table,I tried to think of the answer for a question,I was doing homework and all I could hear was Wanda mouthing off about something

I didn't wanna be rude so I didn't say anything at first,but now it was getting unbearable.I put my head in my hands,trying my best to block her out.

Didn't she have anything else to do?I heard a voice behind me,causing me to jump."woah sorry didn't mean to scare you."Clint said as I sigh in relief.

"97."he says.I raise an eyebrow at him,"what?"i say back."that's the answer to the question."he smiles."oh yeah sorry thanks."i smile back and write the answer down.

"What's up?"he asks me,I force a smile at him."what do you mean?"I question."you seem distracted..why."

I shift my eyes to look over at Wanda,who was laughing with vision."ooo looks like someone's got a crush."he smirks my way.My eyes widen,"Clint don't even get that idea."I threaten.

"You like her?"he asks,I shake my head in response."shes annoying as hell and I can't concentrate because of her!"I raise my voice,seeing Wanda look at me.

She gives me a confused look,I turn my attention back to Clint."I think she heard you."

I sigh,"I don't care,I hope she knows."Clint shrugs before walking away.Finally being able to relax when Wanda stopped talking.

I weirdly felt her eyes on me while I wrote down notes,as I lifted my head up,she looked away.I didn't let it get to my head,I shouldn't feel bad.

Closing my book,I got up and glanced at Wanda before walking back to my room.I put all my stuff down,noticing that I had forgotten something.

I huffed in annoyance as I walked out of my room,back to were I was sitting.No one was in the room but Wanda.I didn't say anything,she smiled at me but frowned when I didn't.

As I turned my back,I heard my name being called."what?"I ask,turning around.Wanda walks over to me,"what's wrong?"

"Nothing."i mutter."well something is obviously up,your quieter than usual."she gives me a worried look.I roll my eyes,"well maybe if you weren't ranting next to me,I wouldn't have a raging headache."

Wanda's eyebrows furrow, obviously offended by my words."I was just talking to vision."she defends."more like shouting."i whisper."you could have just ignored me."she replies.

"Whatever,you were distracting me."i say,seeing Wanda smirk."I was distracting you?"

I walk back a bit,having the feeling that she was a little too close."what?"I didn't wanna know what she was thinking."do you like me or something?"I look at her in shock,which seemed to make her more amused.

"N-no."i stutter,confused about why I felt nervous."I mean it would explain the times when you stare at me for a hour,or get mad when I'm with vision."she grins at me.

"Don't try and flatter yourself."i scoff."okay you don't believe me."she smirks,biting down on her lip.I furrow my eyebrows,what did she have up her sleeve?

"Okay fine,I'll do something and you will have to try and resist it."I shrug not finding it a big deal,"ok?"

What I didn't expect was that Wanda was gonna actually touch me,I feel my breath hitch as her hand crawls to the back of my neck,I try and compose myself,I shouldn't give in.

"What are you doing?"i whisper,meeting her gaze."just relax,I'm trying to fix that headache of yours."she smirks,she starts to peck my neck,leaving small kisses.

Going to my jaw,I hold in a moan,anyone could walk in any second and catch the two of us.This lingered in my mind as I started to feel paranoid."Wanda."i say,not catching her attention at first."Wanda."i repeat,she hums in response."starting to resist?"

I ignore her question,"look what if someone comes in."I remind her,she hums against my neck."they won't don't worry."she says,putting her hand on my lower back.

She pulls away and I still couldn't comprehend what had just happened."still got that headache?"she asks me,I didn't really have one in the first place.I only said it to make her feel bad,but just for the fun of it I decided to tease her a little more.

"Just a little bit."i smile causing Wanda to narrow her eyes at me.Her eyes flicker down to my lips,she starts to lean closer as she brushes her lips against mine.I get impatient and bring my hand to her head.Pulling her in more,we lock lips.

I kept it going until I heard footsteps,almost immediately pulling away.Wanda's expression didn't change,she just smiled at me."wands someone is literally coming?"i say in confusion."I know,don't act so nervous otherwise it will give you away."

It ended up just being Bruce walking in for a snack,when he left I finally looked at Wanda again.I saw her staring at my neck,"what."i mutter.

"I might have given you a few hickeys.."
<3