𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 › sick

When you woke up you felt horrible,you had a headache and your stomach hurted,you looked over to see that Wanda was still asleep

Deciding not to wake her you just fell back asleep,thinking the pain was going to leave but it didn't.

You woke up again and groaned making Wanda wake up.

"Y/N?"she said softly.

She turned around so she could look at you and pouted when she saw the state you were in.

"Are you alright?"she asked.

"No..my head hurts and I'm boiling hot."you mumbled.

"I think your sick."wanda whispered and caressed your cheek,you slowly nodded.

"Let me go get you a glass of water."she said and got out of bed and opened the door.

After she left you started to feel like you were going to vomit.

Before you could vomit in your bed you quickly got up and ran to the bathroom and you started to puke into the toilet.

That exact time wanda came back and noticed you weren't in bed but then soon realised what was happening.

"Y/N?!"she shouted and opened the bathroom door.

"Shit!"she cursed to herself and went down on her knees and pulled your hair back.

She then rubbed your back."yep let it all out."

After you finished wanda passed the glass of water over too you to drink.

"You definitely need to stay in bed today."she said and you nodded.

"Come on then."wanda then grabbed you by the arm gently and helped you stand up,you then walked over to your bed and layed down.

Wanda was about to leave but you stopped her.

"Wait no stay.."you said under your breath making Wanda turn around.

"You want me to stay?"she asked.

You slowly nodded making her smile before she walked over to the bed and layed down next to you.

She then pulled you into her and wrapped her arms around you.

Wanda then leaned over and was going to kiss you but you stopped her.

"No don't otherwise you will get sick."you mumbled.

"I don't care."she said and then pressed her lips against yours.

You giggled a little bit and Wanda rested her head in the crook of your neck.

Her breathing against your neck giving you light shivers.

"Sleep baby.."Wanda whispered and you closed your eyes and drifted off to sleep.
<3