𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 › training

You weren't sure how it happened but you had become an avenger

You didn't have any special abilities or anything like that but when you were in the hospital after an accident,they had found something in you extremely powerful and different.

It was quite big news for you knowing that you weren't like everybody else,it made you feel unique.

You didn't even know what it was but when the avengers found out they had to take you in immediately.

They had told you the first thing you needed to do after settling in was training.

Tony said a girl named Wanda maximoff was going to help train you to become one of them.

You didn't know who she was but her name sounded weirdly familiar to you.

It was about 7am in the morning when you woke up.

You did your normal morning routine and put your hair up into a ponytail.You made your way down to the training area were you where greated with glowing red eyes.

It scared you too your core but you soon realised who it was.

"Sorry if my eyes scare you I was just training my powers."she said politely to you.

You looked down at your feet and nodded.

"So I believe your Y/N L/N?"she asked you breaking the awkward tension.

"Yeah it is."you smiled at her.

"Im Wanda maximoff."she smiled at you.

"So why don't we fight first and see how good you are at it."Wanda asked and you gulped.

"I don't know how to fight.."you said under your breath.

"Ok punch me."Wanda asked.

You didn't want to embarrass yourself in front of someone like her.

But you swinged a punch at her and she quickly blocked it and twisted your wrist.

You groaned in pain making her quickly let go.

After a few more attempts of trying to fight Wanda it was no use,the last thing you wanted to do was hurt her accidentally.

"Ok I need you to just really picture someone you hate,I feel like your scared to hurt me but trust me you won't ok?"she told you.

You took a deep breath and pictured Wanda as all the people in your life that had used and hurt you.

Thinking about your past always got you angry and made you loose your tempter.

Before Wanda could strike you,you caught her punch and hit her in the chest.

"That's more like it."she smiled at you.

"Are you ok?!Im so sorry if I hurt you."you said.

"Y/N it's fine even if you hurt me I won't take it personally, this is for your benefit,if you want to go on missions and become an avenger you need to fight."

You nodded and began to fight her again.

It had started of with just being on your feet and doing punching and kicking but now you both were knocking over one another.

Wanda tried to kick you in the chest but you caught it and kicked her leg knocking her over.

Before she could get up though you pinned her to the ground but it didn't last long before you were now the one pinned against the floor but you couldn't move.

You looked down and saw glowing red energy around you and it didn't take you long before realising she was using her powers.

"Hey,you can't use your powers while training."you said to her.

"Oops sorry."she stopped using her powers and you took the advantage and turned her over not realising how close your faces were.

Your cheeks started to turn a bright red and Wanda started to look at you with desire in her eyes.

But before anything could happen you heard footsteps.

Looking up you saw tony.

"Oh sorry am I interrupting something?"he said with a smirk playing on his face.

"No,we were just finishing."you told him bluntly.

"Alright then well Wanda I'm just letting you know we have a mission tomorrow."he said.

"Thank you stark."she said with her sokovian
Accent.

He grinned at the both of us before leaving.

You looked back at wanda and realised you were still on top of her.

"Oh sorry."you said getting off of her and stood up.

"Well um Y/N,you were good today with your fighting skills."she praised you.

"Thanks I guess I will see you later?"you said while heading to the door.

"Yeah and we will continue this tomorrow."she smiled at you.

After nodding and heading out the door you couldn't help but feel something towards Wanda that you had never felt before.
<3