TWENTY TWO | Gaming

After knowing Wanda and dating her for a while,she started to find out about your love for gaming

You gamed mostly everyday but you gave yourself a break from the screen once in a while.

You were playing on your bed and you heard a knock on your door.

"Come in."you said and Wanda opened the door and came in.

"Hey."she smiled and walked up to you and and gave you a soft kiss on the cheek.

She looked over at your screen."what are you playing?"

"Oh minecraft."you said and she smiled.

"Can I play it with you?"she asked you.

"Yeah sure."you said and passed her a controller before she sat down on the bed next to you.

After making a new world,you started to explain the game to her.

"So I just hit this tree and it should be in my inventory?"wanda asked.

"Yeah and then you can make a crafting table."you explain.

Wanda nodded and started to hit the wood while you went to go and kill some animals for food.

You started to hit it and Wanda looked at you confused.

"What are you doing?"she said shocked and took the controller from your hand.

"What?"you looked at her confused.

"Why are you killing that pig?"she asked.

You smiled to yourself and took your controller back.

"You see those chicken drumsticks on the bottom of the screen?That's your food bar when that goes down,you have to kill animals for food and then when you eat it your food bar will be full again."you explained.

"Oh."

After gaming with her you decided to play some other games.

Wanda decided to play little nightmares not realising it was a horror.

When she got scared or died she holded onto you making your heart skip a beat.

Wanda played for a couple more hours before getting tired and turned the console off.

She looked over at you and realised that you were asleep,she smiled at you and ran her fingers through your hair and caressed the side of your face before she picked you up and tucked you into bed.

Wanda gave you a long kiss before she turned off the lights and left your room.
<3