FOURTY SEVEN | The Least Favourite Pt 2

Wanda watched until you were out of sight,sighing before walking back inside

You pulled out your phone and went to your contacts.

You pressed on f/n (friends name) and called them.

|Time skip|

It had been a couple of weeks since you left the avengers,you looked at your messages and sighed when you still saw that Wanda hadn't responded to your texts.

You didn't know why she wouldn't speak to you,she didn't seem mad when you left,I guess just in pain.

You were thinking to yourself until you got interrupted by f/n.

"Hey,I was gonna make a cake but I don't have any milk or eggs so can you just pop down to the grocery store and buy some for me?"they asked but before you could answer they had already left your room.

You looked down at your phone and it read 1:46PM.

You slowly got off from laying on your bed and put your shoes and coat on before leaving the house.

It was quite cold this time of year so you just wanted to get in and out quickly.

You walked down the street as you had finally reached the grocery store.

You opened the door as you grabbed some milk and then went looking for the eggs.

But while you weren't looking,you accidentally bumped into someone.

And too your surprise,of course it was the infamous Wanda Maximoff.

Her face was just as shocked as yours,her cheeks a tinted red from how cold it was but mostly from seeing you after all this time.

"Y-y/n it's you."she stuttered as she looked down at you.

"Yeah,you haven't been replying to my calls or texts.Is everything okay at the avengers?"you asked and she immediately tried to avoid the question.

"Run out of milk?"she joked as you rolled your eyes at her.

"Wanda."you said as she went silent and then frowned.

"Everyone's been a bit off after you left,I stopped texting you because I couldn't stand you not being here.And I knew it would just make me miss you more."she said as you smiled brightly up at her as she blushed deeply.

"I don't live that far away,how's my dad?"You questioned as she looked down at her shoes for a moment.

"He's acting like it never happened,he never mentions your name and whenever your name pops up in the conversation he would just ignore it.I just want you to come back y/n."wanda begged but you weren't sure.

"I still don't know yet wands,my father will never change."you looked down at the floor.

Wanda's hand went under your chin to lift your head up to look at her.