TWENTY ONE | Secret

It hadn't been long since you and Wanda had first started dating

Normally when people date each other they would tell all their friends and family but you and Wanda decided to keep it a secret.

The reason being that Wanda was not ready to tell everyone that the two of you were dating yet.

It was hard though because a lot of the avengers flirted with you and it took a lot of effort for Wanda not to rip their heads off.

But today one of the avengers got a bit too touchy with you and she finally broke out of the act she had been playing.

You were in the avengers compound and you,Bucky,Steve and Nat were all talking and laughing.

All of a sudden Wanda walked in and smiled at everyone.She leaned against the kitchen counter with her drink.

After a while you couldn't help but feel someone's eyes drilling into the back of your head.

You turned around and saw Wanda staring at you but then smiled when the two of you made eye contact.

While talking to Nat you felt a hand on your lower back and looked up to see Bucky.

He smiled at you and you smiled back awkwardly at him.

Wanda saw the way he was placing his hands on you,she tried not to make it bother her because she trusted you.

Bucky then appeared even more closer this time and wrapped his arm around you while laughing.

Steve could tell that you were uncomfortable but he kept his mouth shut.

Bucky then had now had his hand on your waist and you tried your best to just ignore it.

Wanda clenched her jaw at his sudden action making sure he chose his next few carefully.

You looked up at Bucky and he was only an inch away from your face.

His eyes looked down at your lips then back to your eyes.

When you realised he was leaning in to kiss you,you were about to put your hand on his chest but Wanda stopped him first.

"Don't touch her."she said out of the blue and everyone looked at her confused.

"Why not?"he said smirking at you.

"Because i said so."wandas eyes started to flicker red.

Bucky decided to mess with her and put his hand back on your waist.

"Hands off."she said and now her eyes were glowing red with her powers shifting around her fingers.

"Or what?"Bucky pushed it.

"Bucky I don't think you should mess with her."Steve reminded him and he just chuckled to himself.

"Don't tempt me."Wanda warned him.

"What it's not like you two are a thing."he said.

Wanda turned her head at that and smiled.

"Oh."Nat mumbled.

"Well..I'm not afraid of a pathetic witch with red powers."he said and that was it Wanda used her powers to throw him into a wall and he fell down onto the ground in pain.

You watched in shock as Steve ran to Bucky who appeared to be injured.

Nat just rolled her eyes and smiled at you.

"Cute."she said and drank the rest of her smoothie.

Wanda walked up to you and then grabbed your hand.

"Why did you do that?"You asked her and she just shrugged.

"Did you really have to throw him into a wall though?"You questioned her and she just smiled.

"He was asking for it for touching what's mine."
<3