SIXTY FOUR | Touchy *

!MILD SMUT!

!MILD SMUT!

Everyone was sat down on the couch,either
loudly eating popcorn or watching the movie.Once a week,the avengers would have a movie night.There would be a jar with all our names in and whoever's name was pulled out had to choose a movie or show to watch.

This time it was Thor's turn and because he didn't have a great experience with movies.He chose river dale.It's not like I absolutely hated the show,but I did.And so did pretty much everyone else still Thor loved it.

He had watched multiple episodes without us,and every time his name was pulled out of the jar he would choose river dale over and over again.I didn't really care though,because I always had Wanda taking my mind off it.

Right now, i was laying on wanda and her hands placed gently on my waist with the blanket over the two of us.I could feel her breathe faintly into my hair as her lips grazed against my cheek.This episode was boring,I wasn't paying much attention and when I did something stupid was happening.

From the corner of my eye,i could see Thor munching on his pop-tarts.Tony was on his phone whilst Clint and Natasha were currently whispering back and forth to each other.Bruce was..actually enjoying the show for once.And Steve was asleep with vision awkwardly sitting next to him.

I could hear wanda's voice from above but I couldn't make out what she was saying."what?"I whisper,lifting up my head to meet her gaze."are you enjoying this?"she repeats again.I shake my head,"no.are you?"I ask whilst hearing a small chuckle come from her rosy lips."are you serious?its Riverdale love."

A smile plasters my face as I turn my back to her,wandas hands still on my waist.But that didn't last for long because I could feel her moving it down to my thigh.I felt butterflies fly down into my stomach,what was she planning?

"I have an idea."she says, her hand travelling to the waist line of my jeans."what are you doing?"I murmur as she undid the button.Feeling her cold hand slither down to meet with the top of my underwear."relax."wanda whispers into my hair.Her hand going into my panties,i hold in a breath.

I tightly grab on to the sides of the couch, trying to muffle my moans.She rubs her fingers over my folds whilst I scan everyones faces, it didn't seem like they had noticed.A loud gasp erupts from my lips as wanda thrusts one finger inside of me,i could tell that she was smirking.Thankfully,i wasn't the only one that had gasped,thor did as well..wait was he crying?

It didn't matter though because my mind immediately went back to wanda as she thrusted another finger inside of me causing a soft moan to erupt from my lips.I covered my mouth with one of my hands,hoping to disguise the noises I was making.Still,wanda used her other hand to take the one covering my mouth into hers.Pulling it down and gripping her fingers tightly around it."don't do that..I love the noises you make."she whispers seductively into my ear,nibbling on it slightly.

I knew it wouldn't be long until I made a loud noise again, with wanda thrusting her fingers in and out of me whilst my legs started to shake."we c-cant do this here."I breathed out as wanda shoved another finger into my cunt.I bit down on my bottom lip hard, trying to resist the urge of letting out a moan.

"that's so stupid!"Thor shouted whilst he met my gaze."don't you think its stupid?"he asks me,i didn't even know if I could mutter a word unless a cacophony of moans came out."y-yeah."I nod, he seemed satisfied with my answer and turned back to watch the tv.

I felt myself grow closer and closer to my orgasm,i was just about to slip over the edge until wanda stopped out of nowhere.She took her fingers out of my pants and crossed her arms,making me grow confused."why'd you stop?"I whisper to her,"we can finish this later."she grins before getting up from the couch and walking away.
<3