𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚 › relief

You and the avengers were on a mission as usual

You and the avengers were on a mission as usual. It was going fine like always until you felt a stinging pain in your side. When you looked down, you soon realised that you had been shot. Lucky for you wanda was nearby and was able to get you out safely.

She took you into the jet and put you down gently before getting to work. She managed to mend the wound and take care of you. Luckily for you the wound wasn't lethal but it was going to take a while to heal.

Still it was your first time being shot so you were pretty worked up and you realized, it was going to take much longer for you to recover mentally.

----

You were sitting on the couch with Clint and Nat as you talked about random things. You laughed at the ongoing jokes as you drank from your water bottle.

It had been a while since the incident, so your wound had fully healed now.

You heard footsteps behind you and then a tap on your shoulder, when you turned around you saw Steve behind you. "Hey y/n, i was wondering if you wanted to go on a mission with me and bucky."

"Oh uh...thank you but I'm good." You turned down his offer politely.

Steve just nodded before saying goodbye to the others. You turned back around to Clint and Nat as you sighed in your chair.

Wanda had been watching you from the kitchen, knowing that this wasn't the first time. There had been other times were people had been asking you to go out on missions, but your answer was always no.

She was starting to become worried about it. You hadn't been your normal self since getting shot, and Wanda felt her heart break. She didn't mind you not doing missions, but your change in behavior was hurting her.

"Hey y/n?" You looked up when you felt a hand on your shoulder.

"Hi babe" you smiled at the redhead, taking her hand in yours.

"Can we talk for a second?" She asked as Nat gave her a odd look.

"Sure," you smiled and stood up, letting Wanda lead you to her room. She did seem a tint off but you didn't want to overthink things.

She turned to smile at you as she opened her door and shut it behind you. When you turned to face her she sighed, "y/n you know i love you.. but i feel like something's wrong." Wanda said taking your hands in her own.

"What do you mean?" You ask, feeling your chest tighten slightly.

"Well you haven't been acting like your usual self.. and I want to know what's up." She sighs and tucks a strand of her behind your ear.

"Wanda, it's nothing. You don't have to worry about me, I'm fine." You try to reassure her but she shook her head.

"Love don't lie to me." Wanda whispered and ran her thumb over the back of your hand.

Your eyes met the floor as you shook your head, "I'm fine."

You felt her hand go to your cheek as she caressed it slowly, making you look at her.
"Your obviously not, you haven't done any missions since being shot. I'm worried about you darling."

You knew that you couldn't get away with lying, wanda could read your mind. "I-I'm..I'm just afraid..that's all."

Wanda's eyebrows narrowed as she ran her fingers through your hair. "of what?"

"O-Of being shot, I can't handle the sound either. It just brings me back to the time I nearly died, i-im so scared..." you try to keep in the tears but they were already falling.

You felt Wanda's arms wrap around you as she kissed the crown of your head. "Shh.. why didn't you tell me before?"

Your rest your head against her chest and hold onto her steadily, you felt yourself calm down a bit as she kept running her hands through your hair. "Because I didn't want to worry you."

"Oh y/n, i wish you told me sooner." Wanda's hold on you loosened as she pulled away from you a bit, wanting to be able to see your face.

She smiled at you before kissing your nose and holding your face with her hands, "I love you with all my heart. I don't want you doing any missions until you feel comfortable about them again." She told you and wiped your tears away with her thumb.

"Thank you babe, I love you too." You smiled and took your hand off her waist and up to the back of her neck. Allowing you to pull her in closer as your lips met.

It was a short but sweet kiss as wanda moved her hands under your thighs, lifting you up.

You gasped faintly but got cut off when Wanda pulled you into another kiss. This one being longer and more intimate.

You both ended up getting so distracted with kissing each other that wanda tripped and fell on her bed, dragging you with her.

"Wanda!" You yelled as you fell on top of her.

Her hands went to your waist as she caressed your side and pulled you in closer. Wanda started giving you thousands of kisses all over your face.

"Wanda-" you couldn't help but giggle at her actions.

"I love it when you smile, your so beautiful." She complimented and moved your hair out of your face, wanting to kiss you even more.

This didn't help at all because your face was already turning red, so you tried to look away.

"oooh.. someone's flustered." Wanda teases and puts her hand under your chin.

"Stop it-"you laugh as wanda forced you look at her.

She dragged you into another kiss before moving away, "in all serious though.. if there is ever something bothering you, come to me okay?"

" I will." You nod and lower your head to rest it on her chest, listening to the rhythm of her heartbeat as you closed your eyes. 

<3