FIFTY SIX | Nervous

Going to turn the shower off,you step out and wrap a towel around your body

Going to turn the shower off,you step out and wrap a towel around your body.Opening the bathroom door,searching for your clothes.Once you find your bra,you put it on quickly,clasping the band together.

You put on your pants the moment you hear a knock at your door,you didn't get time to think before the door opened,"hey y/n have you seen-"Wanda stopped as she scanned your body,her face turning a bright red.

"Sorry y/n!"she squealed and slammed the door.You felt your heart racing as you were still trying to comprehend what had just happened.Wanda Maximoff just saw you in your fricking underwear.

Feeling embarrassed,you put the rest of your clothes on and brush your hair.You sigh and open the door,peaking your head to see no one in the hallway.

You felt relief wash over you as you made your way down the hall,hearing a crowd of voices coming from another room.While walking in,everyone goes dead silent.You raise an eyebrow in confusion but shrug it off.

Wanda's eyes never left you when you walked over to the kitchen area to get some food.Eavesdropping on the conversation that Wanda and Nat were having.

"Why do you look so red?"You heard nat ask,there was a long pause before Wanda answered,"what do you mean?"

"Your literally as red as a cherry."she joked,Wanda turned her gaze back to you as Nat seemed to pick up on what had happened.

"You kissed?!"She squeaked as Wanda's eyes widened,"no!I told you we are just friends."

"Just friends.You've liked y/n since the second you met her.Why can't you just tell her how you feel?"

You smiled to yourself but it quickly went away when you heard your name being called.Turning your head to see Wanda,"hey."you say,bringing your attention back to the food.

"I just wanted to say that-"she started but ended up getting cut off by Thor walking into the room.

"Lady y/n!"he practically shouts as you chuckle at the state of him."Hey Thor."you giggle as you walk over to the couch next to nat,completely ignoring Wanda.

"Hey y/n/n."she says,you smile shoving some food into your mouth."hey."you answer while covering your mouth with your hand.

"Today's a free day and I feel like watching a scary movie."she grins."hm,which one?"you ask.

"I don't know,there's so many to choose from."she rubs her chin,pretending to be deep in thought.

"Friday the 13th!"she shouts unexpectedly,making you nearly drop your bowl.

Nat turns on the movie while Wanda awkwardly sat down next to nat,you just had to act like Wanda wasn't there,having your whole attention on the screen.

Still you failed.Your eyes kept landing on Wanda over and over again.Finally coming to a decision with your thoughts,you got off the couch."hey I'm just gonna head to the bathroom real quick,"you say looking at Natasha.

She nods and mutters an 'ok'.You continue to walk and head over to the elevator.You press a button as it opens.Just as the doors were closing,an arm stopped it.

Wanda quickly walked in,you raised an eyebrow,"Wanda what are you doing?"you question.Her looking down at her shoes for a moment,"about earlier."she starts,oh no..

"What about it?"you act unbothered even though you feel embarrassment wash over you.

"I saw you in your u-uh."she paused and looked everywhere but you and rubbed the back of her neck.

"I know Wanda."you chuckled softly,playing it off unbothered.

"Oh."she bit her lip and slowly nodded."I also heard you and Natasha's convo."you try to hold in a smile,Wanda raises an eyebrow.

"What part of it did you hear?"she questions crossing her arms.

You didn't say anything,Wanda liking you was way too good to be true.When Wanda realised what you meant,shock plastered her face and she immediately became nervous.

"Okay well..screw it.I like you y/n."she says and you can see the seriousness in her eyes.

"Wanda."you stopped yourself,maybe this was just a dream?

"Please say something."you can tell that your silence is bringing her to slowly regret her decision.

Words couldn't explain what you were feeling,your mouth opens still,no words seem to want to come out.Wanda scoffs and the elevator opens.She glances at you before storming out.

Did you really just stand there and let her leave?Once you realised your mistake,you quickly ran out of the elevator,just getting through the gap in time.

You heard a door slam,you made your way to Wanda's room and stared at her door.It's just Wanda,no big deal.

Still.You hadn't pulled yourself together to knock on the door.

Suddenly as you were about to knock,the door opens and Wanda stops so she doesn't bang into you."y/n not now."she says but you stop her with your lips smashing against hers.

You weren't going to let this opportunity pass,not in this lifetime.You bring your hands to her face to pull her in deeper.She seems surprised as she doesn't kiss back at first,but eventually gets into it.

As you pull away,both breathing into each others faces.You didn't have to speak.You understood each other perfectly.
<3