𝙨𝙞𝙭 › rain

It was a rainy day at the avengers tower in New York no one liked it accept for Wanda,she had a weird feeling towards it

She loved how the rain drops splashed onto her face and the one thing she loved the most was dancing in it and she normally dragged you along with her.

"Y/N!"you heard Wanda shout.

You and Steve where sitting down on the couch watching a movie together because you two would usually have movie nights whenever the weather was terrible.

"Here we go again."steve said rolling his eyes and smirking.

You smiled at him."yes Wanda?"you shouted back and she walked into the room,smiling cheekily.

"I don't mean to distu-"she began but Steve interrupted her.

"Just go and take Y/N to dance in the rain,I will go and ask Nat to come sit with me."

"Ok thanks steve,come on y/n,before the rain stops!"Wanda said grabbing your hand and you put your shoes on before walking outside in the rain.

You shivered at the coldness the rain gave off but Wanda wasn't bothered by it and then grabbed your hand and pulled you towards her.

You both started to dance and do a couple of spins.Some people looked at you a bit weirdly but you didn't mind as long as Wanda was happy you where fine.

Wanda and you moved a bit closer to each other because of how cold it was.You tried to move a bit more but you couldn't stop shivering.

"Y/N are you ok?"Wanda said glaring at you.

"U-uh yeah I-I'm fine just c-cold."you stuttered.

"What it's not even that cold,don't be a baby just enjoy the rain."she said trying to encourage you.

Wanda and you kept dancing and your hair was probably soaking wet from the rain by now.

Suddenly,you tripped on something and you started to fall to the ground,Wanda also came with you.

Hitting your head on the grass and Wanda falling on top of you.You started bursting out laughing and Wanda giggled a bit.

"Maybe we should go inside now,it is getting a bit cold."she said and stood up.

She put her hand out infront of you too take and you did.

Holding hands,you both walked back to the avengers tower soaked.
<3