FOURTY SIX | The Least Favourite

It was no secret that tony had favourites,but you never thought he would over his own children

Ever since your little sister Morgan was born it was obvious your dad had picked a favourite.

That was the hard bit of being y/n stark.

Whenever you went to try and speak to your dad about anything he would just say he's "busy" or "not right now",even though when Morgan asked he could never make an excuse.

You couldn't blame Morgan,she was only about 4 years old.

It honestly always frustrated you,but it didn't make you jealous just unwanted.

Your mother on the other hand,never really noticed.

You didn't see her as much any more which sucked but it is what it is.

Today,the avengers had to go on a mission not knowing it was going to be blamed on you, and especially by your own father.

You all went on the jet as always as you heard there was some chaos in a city somewhere.

Once you arrived,it was way more chaotic then you thought.

Sure,you were used to this kind of thing but not this.

You stopped in your tracks as the avengers plan was to get all the people away.

Wanda stopped as she turned around,noticing you not moving.

"Babe?"she whispered as you slowly turned your head to look at her.

You hummed as she motioned her head in response,towards the chaos slowly unfolding.

"You coming?"she said.

"Yeah sorry."you quietly said as you walked towards the fighting.

|After a while|

You didn't know what happened,but there was just a huge explosion and you felt your heart drop in fear.

Then you nearly jumped out of your own skin when your father flied down in front of you,you could never forget that look,the look of disappointment.

"Y/n stark."he quietly said,trying not to let his anger take over him.

You looked down at your feet for a moment before slowly raising your eyes to his,you could see the anger in his eyes.

"Get in the jet,we will talk about this later."he said,storming off back to the jet as you were left confused.

You slowly walked in,seeing everyone's sad and lifeless expressions as you sat down next to wanda,no one making eye contact.

The flight back home was silent and it was only until you stepped foot off the ground,your father started shouting at you.

"How could you let this happen?You know that building wouldn't have blown up if you were actually paying attention to this mission!Your always zoning out!Those people wouldn't have died because of you!And now I have to try and make this not look horrible on the avengers."he shouted quite quickly and you felt your eyes burn and tears slowly rising.