Chapter 1

2015
**YOUR POV**
„Olivia, I really have to go now." I told my best friend who wanted me to stay and finish the movie we started watching earlier.

„Please, just another five minutes." she begged as she shoved a hand full of popcorn in her mouth, sitting on the couch and taking the whole space for herself.

„No, sorry I have to go, it's important, I really have a chance to get that order from a client." I told her as I grabbed my purse that was laying on the couchtable.

„But why are you in such a hurry, the appointment is tomorrow not today." she asked with her eyes fixed on the television.

„I know but I have to do some paperwork and I want to finish other stuff for other clients so I can focus on the appointment tomorrow."

„Fine, go. Maybe I'll come by later." she said and waved at me with a little smile on her face.

„See you later then." I told her and stepped out of the door into the rain that was pouring down on the streets.
Not much people were around, the streets were almost empty. I walked fast, not wearing the perfect shoes for this weather. Converse are not really made for the rain, they got wet as soon as I stepped out of the door.
I made my way fast down the street, when I finally saw my shop a few metres away, I searched for the keys in my bag.

„No no, please." I talked to myself. The one thing I didn't want now is getting back again because I forgot them at home.
I was still with my hand in my bag, searching for the keys. I walked faster and faster, not looking of what was in front of me anymore.

„Ouuch!" I suddenly heard a strong, deep voice yelling in pain just before I found myself laying on the wet ground together with someone else that was now laying next to me.

„I am so so sorry. Are you okay?" I asked the person while I got back up on my feet at the same time as he did. I picked up my purse and everything that fell out of it when I dropped it.

„No I'm sorry, I totally bumped into you." I heard his raspy voice with a northern accent.
I eventually looked up to see a very tall, young man that was around my age. He wore a hoodie and the hood of it covered his head. He had tight black jeans on with black boots. I didn't really see his face because he had sunglasses on, what was a bit weird because of the weather. The only thing I saw were a few long, brown curls that appeared from behind the hood.

„It's not your fault, I didn't pay attention to the street. I am so sorry. Shit did I hurt you?" I worriedly asked, seeing how he held onto his left arm.

„Oh, it's okay, I just fell on my arm." he answered immediately and started to pull down the sleeve of his hoodie.

„Wait." I stopped him from doing it. „You are bleeding there on your arm, you must have fallen on something sharp. Let me take a look at that." I told him as I saw a cut that stretched along his arm that had countless tattoos on it.

„No, no, I don't want to bother you, it's fine."

„Hey it's not fine, I just knocked you over and you hurt yourself because of me. Please let me help you. We are standing right in front of my shop, come in with me so I can put a bandage around it and besides your clothes got totally wet after you fell and you can dry yourself up here."
I told him, pointing at the door that was behind us.

„Okay. Thank you." He finally said and let out a little laugh.
I walked towards the door with him following me and unlocked the door to let us in.

„Wow, it looks beautiful in here, I never knew who this tailor shop belonged to." He looked around the giant room as he stepped in.

„Thanks, it took me a lot of time to make this possible but I'm proud of it." I smiled at him.

„So you're a tailor?" He asked interested.

„Sort of, I'm a fahsiondesigner. Wait here and make yourself comfortable I'll go upstairs to get something to wrap up your arm and some towels to dry yourself."

I had a Boutique that was quite big where I sell the clothes I made in my tailor shop upstairs.

„Wait, I didn't even introduce myself." he started and took off his sunglasses and his hood that was covering him and I finally realized who I was talking to.
„I'm Harry Styles, nice to meet you." he stretched out his hand with a little smile on his face.

„Wow, it's a pleasure to meet you mister Styles, I'm Grace...Grace Montgomery." The rings on his fingers instantly stood out as I shook his hand, looking straight into his eyes.

„Please, call me Harry." he said before I turned around. „Can I call you Grace?" he smiled at me.

„Of course." I smiled back. „Alright, I'll be right back Harry." I told him and quickly got up the stairs.

**HARRYS POV**
When I was laying on the ground after this girl bumped into me, the first thing I saw was her soft and brown long hair that were half wet because of the rain. She was picking up her things that were spread on the street but when she eventually turned around to face me, her beautiful face and cute smile appeared after she apologized for the hundreth time.
She was sweet and really nice and caring, I could tell she felt bad and was sorry for knocking me over.

„I got you some fresh clothes too so you don't have to wear the wet ones again." I heard her already talking as she came down the stairs again with a few things in her arms.

„Thank you I appreciate that but it's fine really." I told her not wanting to bother her even more.

„You will get sick if you wear your clothes again and I really don't mind, you can have them."

„Alright, thanks." I looked at the hoodie and the black jeans she gave me to see if they would fit. „How did you know my size?" I asked her.

„I'm a fashiondesigner and a tailor, I know it when I see someone." she smiled proudly. I couldn't help my self but grin at that.

Her Boutique was beautiful and big. It looked like downstairs was the mens section and I think I saw the womens section when I glanced upstairs earlier. When Grace got upstairs I looked at the clothes and couldn't believe they were handmade by her, everything looked so beautiful and high quality. The whole Boutique was beautifully designed and decorated.
How come I never met this girl before?