Chapter 104

**YOUR POV**

„Hi Jenny." I smiled at the kind woman that always sat at the reception of the giant building.

„Hey Grace, Harry already told me your coming." She looked up at me. „Just go through, you know which floor."

„I do, thank you." I walked through the barrier with Avery in her stroller and headed to the elevator to press the button for the third floor. When I got up there, I got out and walked down the hallway to the very end. I parked the stroller next to the door and lifted Avery out of it to hold her in my arm. As I knocked on the door, it was immediately opened by a smiling Louis.

„Oh hello my darling, come to uncle Louis." He said and took Aves out of my arms in his instead.

„Good to see you too, Louis." I chuckled as he didn't even look at me and closed the door behind me after I got in.

„Hey Grace, sorry, Avery here is just too cute." He sat down on a couch with her in his arms.

„Can't blame you for that." I said with a laugh. „So, where is my better half?" I wondered.

„Your husband is still in the booth and finishing recording a song." He said, not taking his eyes off of Avery.

„I'll wait then." I nodded and sat down on the opposite of him on an armchair. I watched the two of them together for a while, smiling at how cute Louis was to Avery and how he played around with her.

„She is two months old now, right?" He broke the silence.

„Yeah, two and a half months now." I told him.

„She grows so fast." He smiled. „What kind of new things can she do now?"

„Well, she is always sucking on Harry's fingers, she quite likes that." I laughed. „And she is already trying to push herself up a little when I lay her down on her stomach."

„Wow, already. You're a quick learner, miss Styles." He said in a high pitched voice, looking down at her.

„You're so good with babies and kids." I told him and he immediately looked up at me, smiling proudly. „Don't you and Eleanor want one too at some point?" I asked him.

„To be honest, we talked about it. I would love to have one, but I don't know if it's time yet."

„Well, if you do someday, you will make a great dad." I said.

„You think?" His eyes lit up.

„For sure, I saw how you took care of your sisters and that already tells everything."

He just sat there smiling. „Until it happens, I'm gonna spoil this one here."

I chuckled as he said that. „Hey, where are the other boys by the way?"

„Zayn should be here any minute and Niall and Liam have the day off." He explained just as the door opened and Zayn came in.

„Oh hi Grace." Zayn smiled.

„Hey." He gave me a hug.

„Hey lad, aww hi Aves." He crouched down in front of Louis to run his finger over her cheek.

„Zayn, can I ask you something?" He turned around and I got his attention.

„Sure, shoot."

„Can you tell Gigi to call me when she has time? It's quite urgent though." I asked him.

„Of course, I'll let her know as soon as I get home."

„Great thanks."

„No problem, she actually did want to come by when she comes back from New York, if I remember correctly." He rubbed his chin, trying to remember what she said.