Chapter 77

June, 32 weeks

**HARRYS POV**

„What the hell should I do?!" I panicked. „What if she got...if she got shot?" I didn't dare to say it out loud. The boys all looked down on the ground. They didn't know what to say because they knew it was bad and I probably had a point.

„I lost her...them." My voice cracked at the last word.

„Harry?"

I turned around to see the love of my life again, who I thought was dead. Her voice was shaky and I heard the fear and panic in her voice and it broke my heart.

She came running towards me, her face full of tears that were streaming down her face. She fell into my arms and I immediately pulled her close to me, wrapping my arms tight around her to protect her from everything that was still happening around us.

She was shivering in my arms, her whole body was trembling and I felt she was panicking. I soothingly rubbed her back as I felt how she squeezed me tight.

„Where were you?" I finally let out. „I was worried sick about you, we couldn't see or find you anywhere."

„The barricade fell when we were in the arena and it hit my back an- and people were pushing me around and bumping into me, what caused me to fall on the floor and all I could think about was the baby, our little baby, so I didn't move and wrapped my arms around my belly." She explained, crying. „I then felt someone grabbing my arm and luckily it was Paul, who stood in front of me at some point and helped me to get up and he led me safely out of the arena."

„Thank god, but are you okay?" I checked her body, running my hands over her arms and her belly, gently checking if something hurt her. „You said the barricade fell on your back, did it hurt you?"

„I don't know, I don't think so." She said when I turned her around to check her back. „I think I'm fine apart from the bruises that I'll probably get. But can we please get the baby checked out?" She worriedly asked.

„Yes, of course. I want him to check you both out." I told her and pulled her in my arms again. „I thought I'd never see you again...I thought I lost you and our little one forever." I told her.

„No, we are here." She pressed a kiss on my cheek. „But I was so scared, Harry." Her voice cracked and she started crying again.

„I know you were, I was scared too, sweetheart." I admitted. „I am so relieved to have you in my arms again."

„I love you so much, Harry." She whispered.

„I love you more." I whispered back.

„We just were in a shooting..." She realized. „I- I want to go, Harry." She sobbed.

„Yeah, me too, let's get away from here and get you checked out at the hospital." I said and searched for my keys. „Shit, we left all our things in the dressing room, but we can't go in there."

„Guys, the police is here, they are evacuating everyone and then check the whole stadium to find the shooter." Liam informed us. „They told us to wait here for them to clear everything and ambulances will arrive shortly so Grace can get checked out there."

„Okay, thanks mate and thank you guys for helping me earlier." I thanked them for what they did for me.

„Hey, you guys are family, of course we would help." Louis said.

„Sit down, Grace. Your body is still trembling like crazy." I instructed her, feeling how she held tight onto my arm and hand. „Come on, let's get you over there, you can sit down there. I don't want you to pass out or something." I told her, pointing to a bench on the side of the street. I laid my arm around her waist to steady her and guided her over there. I helped her sitting down and sat down close next to her. She rested her head on my shoulder and clasped her arms around my body. I rubbed her back to try and calm her down. We both didn't say a word, I just held her in my arms until the ambulance arrived. Zayn instructed them to get to Grace and check her out. A few paramedics came with a stretcher towards us so she could lay down there. I told them everything that happened and they got her into the ambulance to take care of her. I went with her and held her hand, waiting until they examined her to see if something was wrong with her or the baby.