Chapter 72

May, 30 weeks
**YOUR POV**
I was 7 and a half months pregnant and I was out with Gemma, shopping the last things for the baby. Harry and I already got a lot of stuff, especially he did. Everything was ready for our girl to come. Her room was ready and we got her crib and everything she would need.

„So, how are you feeling? My mum said it's pretty exhausting towards the end of a pregnancy." Gemma asked me while we walked down the street after we found some cute baby grows.

„At the moment I feel really good, surprisingly." I told her. „Sure, everyday things get hard to do, mostly at home or at work but Harry helps me a lot and I'm really grateful for that. The only thing that bothers me are these pregnancy pains and sometimes I feel like I walk and look like a duck." I laughed.

„Oh stop it, you look beautiful." She rolled her eyes, laughing. „I'm sure Harry will be the best father ever. He always wanted kids and since you told us you are pregnant, he won't stop talking about how happy he is and how he  can't wait until she is here." She smiled.

„I know for sure he will be the best dad in the world just as I know for sure that you'll be the best aunt in the world."

„You think?" Her eyes lit up.

„Of course." I smiled. „Just don't spoil her." We laughed.

„Grace? Gemma?" We heard a female voice behind us. We looked at each other and turned around to see a young girl smiling at us with wide eyes. She looked like she was around 16 or 17 years old.

„OMG it's really you! Can I take a picture with you two?" She asked with her phone already in her hands.

„Uh, sure." Gemma and I both said. We didn't want to be impolite and she asked politely, so it was okay for both of us. The girl then placed herself between Gemma and me and took the selfie.

„Thank you so much! Grace? Can you tell Harry I love him and I'll be at the show in two weeks?" She asked me almost screaming.

„Yeah, yeah I can do that." I smiled at her.

„Thank you so much and sorry for bothering." She smiled and walked away. Gemma and I turned again and continued walking towards her house. When we were there, she went home and I kept on walking to our house. I was not the fastest walker right now but I think at 7 and a half months pregnant, I was pretty fast.
Finally, I saw our gate. I put my bags on the ground and pressed in the code, relieved to finally be at home after walking around for hours and shopping with Gemma.

„Grace!" I heard someone calling me and I immediately froze when I recognized the voice. His voice. Shivers ran down my spine and my heart started racing in my chest. How could it be him? Why was he here? This was my home for fuck sake!
I took a deep breath and placed my hand on my bump to calm me down before I turned around. And there he was, looking and smirking at me like the disgusting asshole he always was.

„Jackson?" I quietly let out and slowly looked around to see if one of our security guards were here but I couldn't see anyone. The one time I needed one, there was no one there, usually there were at least two in front of the gate or in the driveway. Luckily I pressed the bell, hoping Harry was at home and would hear it.

„After three years you still remember me, huh babe?" He came closer, looking up and down my body.

„Babe?" I repeated and backed up.

„I see someone knocked you up. I guess it was an accident, since no one really wants a serious relationship with you." He slowly came closer while I backed up until I was with my back against the gate and his face was right in front of mine, he stretched out his arm and placed it next to my head against the gate.
„Do you really think you can raise a kid? And do it alone? What did you even think? You could have just stayed with me instead."