Chapter 126

January 2020
**YOUR POV**
„What?" I looked up, seeing he was looking out of the store window where a crowd of fans already waited together with lots of paparazzi. I saw their camera flashes as they spotted us and held their cameras on us to get the best pictures possible. „Shit. What do we do?"

„We have to get through them somehow, there's no other exit." He sighed. „Just move fast and nothing will happen."

I took a deep breath, mentally preparing myself for the hectic that was waiting for us outside the doors and crouched down to face Avery.

„Aves my love, you have to hold tight onto mummy's hand now, okay? You have to squeeze very tight and not let go until I say so." I told her and she nodded quickly, sliding her hand in mine. She squeezed my hand as hard as she could.

„I'll go first and try to make space for you." Harry said, his hand already on the door to open it.

I nodded slowly. „Let's do this."
He opened the door and got out, Avery and I following him. Of course, it was more difficult than we thought and couldn't move fast at all. I got pushed around by the paparazzi who were really cruel. One of them pushed me, causing me to fall into Harry, but luckily he saw and caught me by hrabbing my arm while I was doing everything to protect Avery.

Suddenly my daughter's hand got ripped out of mine and as I looked around, she was nowhere to find anymore. I panicked. I panicked and felt a feeling, I never wished anyone to feel...ever. I froze for a second, trying to locate my daughter's brown locks, but failed. She wasn't anywhere.

„AVERY!" I called. „AVERY?! WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER?!" I started crying, desperately looking for her and pushed my way through everyone. „AVERY? AVERY?!" I screamed. „HARRY!" I called him. „HARRY!" He turned around, obviously not knowing what happened, but immediately knew as he saw the panicked look on my face and the tears in my eyes. He rushed to my side, looking more serious than ever. „Avery is gone!" I cried. „Someone ripped her away from me!" I sobbed.

Anger was building up in his body, I could clearly see him tensing up. „We're gonna find her, love." He assured me, but it helped nothing.

„AVERY!" He screamed. „MAKE SOME SPACE FOR FUCK SAKE!" He yelled at some people and pushed them out of his way. I followed him as we finally both saw her curly head. She was being purposely pushed to the floor by a man who didn't care and she cried her eyes out.

„Mummy!" She cried, stretching her arms out.
I immediately fell to the floor and scooped her up, pressing her tight to my body with one hand around her waist and the other one on her head. She cried into the crook of my neck and gripped onto my back. I got back up to see a still furious Harry, making his way to the guy who pushed Avery, his father instincts kicking in.

„WHY THE HELL ARE YOU PUSHING MY DAUGHTER?!" He yelled at him.

„Get your kid under control, man!" The guy answered him and Harry lost it.

„What the fuck is wrong with you?! That's my daughter you fucking dickhead!" Harry's accent became thick with rage, shoving the man's chest which made him back away.

„I didn't do anything!" The guy tried to defend himself.

Harry kept screaming at him, even louder and angrier. „You pushed my daughter to the floor!" He yanked the camera out of the pap's hands and chucked it to the ground, a few pieces breaking off and sliding every which way, continuing to shove the pap back while security guards came and tried their hardest to contain the situation and get people to back off.

„Harry! Please!" My voice cracked. „Let's go."

Harry glared at the pap who backed away, nervously and the crowd finally made some space. We turned around to go as Harry turned to look at him one more time. „Don't come near my family again."

Harry Styles Fanfiction - You Found Meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें