Chapter 34

**YOUR POV**
„Come on." Harry said and we started walking over the red carpet. Harry greeted a lot of famous artist, I didn't even know he was friends with, while we tried to find the boys. He always walked next to me and made sure I wouldn't lose him between all these people.

„Are you okay? Everything alright?" he whispered in my ear.

„Yeah, I'm okay, just a little intimidated." I told him.

„I know it can be a bit overwhelming for you but they are all pretty nice people here." He said and I nodded.

We made our way along the red carpet and passed lots of paparazzi and interviewer, when one of them waved at Harry to come over so he started walking in the direction where a woman stood with a small camera team. Right as we arrived there and Harry greeted the woman, the boys suddenly appeared too. Louis came with Lottie and the other three came alone.

„Hey guys, how are you all?" the Interviewer asked. „You are back at the brits once again, nominated for the best British single. How does that feel?"

„It's obviously a pleasure for us to come every year and even being nominated." Liam said. „We're very excited and couldn't be more happy about it."

„And it's all because of the fans. Thanks to you guys we can do something great, so thank you to all of you." Niall added.

„Oh and welcome back Harry, how are you? You are back two months after your horrible accident and it's your first show again." She asked.

„Thank you, I'm feeling good. I'm happy to finally be back with the boys and perform again. I'm very excited." Harry told her.

„That's good to hear." She said. „Wow, you guys all look great tonight, Harry tell me, where is this beautiful suit from? Is it from Gucci?"

I couldn't believe she just asked him that. I felt how I started smiling when she asked it. Was I really that good, that someone actually thought it was a Gucci suit?

„No, it's actually from the brilliant fashion designer Grace Montgomery right here." He turned to me and placed his hand on my back. „She made it." He said. „She is the best."

My heart was racing and I think I blushed. I knew she was ready to talk to me now so I prepared myself to give a good answer just in case I had to.

„Oh wow, beautiful, beautiful." She smiled at me.
She looked friendly and nice so I smiled back.

„Well I was gonna ask, who is this beautiful lady here?" The interviewer asked Harry.

„She is my date for tonight." Harry answered, smiling at her.

„There are lots of speculations obviously and now I just have to ask. Are you two together?"

Harry looked at me and then on the ground. I knew he wanted to tell them and make it official. I knew he was sad he couldn't but somehow, I didn't care anymore. I wanted him to say it. I wanted to hear him say it in public, so I nudged him slightly in the arm and waited until he faced me. I reassuringly smiled at him and nodded to tell him he should say it.
When his eyes lit up, I knew he understood and smiled back at me.

He placed his hand in mine and looked back up to the interviewer.

„Yes, she is my girlfriend." He proudly told her and pulled me close to his side.

„Wow congratulations you guys. So I guess we're gonna see you guys on stage in a few hours." She said.

„You will." Louis said.

„Thank you." The boys said and left.

We were walking towards the entrance, past the photographers and I knew what that meant.

„So will you be by my side for the pictures?" Harry asked, smiling at me.

„I will." I smiled back.

„Does that also mean I can kiss you now?"

„If you want to." I told him. I didn't have to say that twice and already felt his lips on my cheek.

I already saw the photographers and we walked towards them. They were calling Harry to pose for them so he stopped and laid his arms around my waist. I stood close next to him and tried to look as good as I could.
We had to stop every few meters and let them take their pictures until we eventually entered the building.

„How was it?" Harry asked and slipped his hand in mine again.

„Honestly, I kind of liked it." I admitted.

„See? I told you it will be fine."

We all got to our table in the middle of the giant room. It was near the stage, so we had a pretty good view on it.
As we all stood around the table, we finally had the time to greet everyone properly.
„Hey Grace!" Lottie smiled at me when I came to hug her. „It's so good to see you again." She said.

„Hey Lottie, I missed hanging out with you." I told her.

The boys started to take their seats, so Lottie and I did too.
Harry was already standing behind a chair, waiting for me to sit down on it.

„Thank you." I smiled at him when I sat down. It was a round table, Lottie sat next to me on my left and Harry on my right. There was a lot of alcohol and other drinks in the middle of the table.

„Hey Grace, didn't Gemma want to come too tonight?" Lottie asked me.

„She did but unfortunately she got sick so she couldn't come." I told her.

„Aw, poor Gem." She said.
I felt a tap on my right shoulder so I turned to the other side to see Harry.

„Is it alright if I post this?" He leaned over and showed me his phone with a picture someone took from us earlier. Probably one of the boys or Lottie.

„Sure, go on." I smiled at the happiness he had.

A few hours passed and we watched how many artists won their brits

A few hours passed and we watched how many artists won their brits. It was fascinating for me to see so much famous people I only knew from the TV or news in one room and now they were just a few meters apart from me.
The time eventually came where the boys had to get backstage to get ready for their performance.