Chapter 68

April, 28 weeks
**YOUR POV**
I thought the trip to Italy would be our last one before the baby arrived but it turned out it wasn't. The boys got an invitation to the late late show where James Corden would interview them. And guess what, I got an invitation too, I'm not sure why but he wanted me there too. We thought the promo for the album was over but then management called out of nowhere and told them they had to go to LA for a few days to be at that show and when their management told me they requested me too, I was even more surprised. I wasn't really prepared for an interview but they told me it would only be a short chat with James and I had to be there for some sort of game he wanted to do with the boys.

So here we were again on their private plane, heading to Los Angeles. It was still safe to fly for me so there was nothing to worry about, but I knew that this would be the last flight I would be on for the next months.

We all sat in our seats on the plane. Harry was on his phone next to me and I leaned against his shoulder, trying to sleep what just didn't work out. I was tired and had a pretty long week, because I started to prepare everything in the boutique for when the baby arrived. All I wanted was a few hours of good sleep. My bump was even bigger now and I just couldn't find a comfortable position to sleep. And added to this, since my bump was growing, my skin really hurt because of the stretching. I gently placed my hand on it, rubbing circles on it, trying to make the pain go away.
I closed my eyes while doing that, hoping I would fall asleep somehow but felt another warm hand on my stomach. I opened my eyes to see that Harry had taken off his rings and placed his hand on the part where I was rubbing it. His warm hands made it feel slightly better, as if he knew how to make the pain go away.

„You alright, love?" He asked me when he got my attention.

„Mhm, my skin just hurts a bit because our little one won't stop growing." I giggled. „And I can't find a comfortable position to sleep in and now she started kicking around so I can forget that." I said with a laugh as I felt her doing gymnastics inside of me.

Harry leaned over my stomach to gently kiss it. „I'm sorry princess, but you have to let mummy sleep. She is tired and needs some rest, you can jump around later if you want to." He talked to my belly in a high pitched voice, what made me smile. He was adorable when he did that.

„Come on here." He got back up and patted on his lap. „Lay down on my thighs, it will be more comfortable." He smiled.

I didn't hesitate and made myself comfortable on his lap until we had to land. He placed a hand on my belly, gently rubbing it and finally, I got some sleep, not much but at least a bit.

„Grace?" I heard Harry's calm voice, waking me up from my sleep. My eyes fluttered open and I felt his fingers brushing through my hair.

„Hmm?"

„Sorry to wake you up but we will land soon, you have to sit down in your seat." He told me.

I realized I was still laying on Harry's thighs so I got up and stretched my arms before I sat back in my seat.

„How long did I sleep." I asked Harry as I rubbed my eyes and put my seatbelt on for the landing.

„Like two hours or so." He replied, putting his hair up in a bun.

„Oh, sorry if it was uncomfortable for you." I smiled at him. „But I was really tired and still am."

„I know, you had a pretty long week, love." He pressed his lips on my cheek.

„At least she stopped kicking for the moment." I looked down to my stomach.

„How's the pain?" He rubbed it gently.