Chapter 27

**YOUR POV**
Two weeks passed and Harry was slowly getting better. It were two rough weeks, he was very, very sick but now the flu or whatever he had was gone. His temperature was finally normal and he even started walking around again, with the help of crutches but it finally seemed like he was getting better.
His knee was slowly healing well, his bandage was gone, he just had to wear a knee brace and he needed physical therapy but it worked really well and helped him a lot. The only thing that seemed like forever to heal was the incision on his stomach. It still hurt him a lot, that's why he could only walk pretty slow and sometimes only with my help but he was getting there.

„Do you want to come with me on a walk to the park?" I asked Harry after I finished washing the dishes. He was sitting on the couch with a guitar in his hand, playing some melodies for new songs he was working on.

„I don't feel like walking and the park is so far away." He said.

„Oh please, the weather is beautiful outside and you're just scared of walking."

„I am, I'm scared of the pain..." He admitted.

„Harry, the doctor said you should walk, it would be good for you and heal faster." I told him. „Your wound will never heal, if you're not regaining strength and walk around."

„Fine but can we meet the boys at the arena on our way?" he asked. „They have a show tonight and I want at least see them before they go on stage, I miss them and I wanna surprise them."

„Sure, we didn't see them since you got released from the hospital."

„Thanks, I just have to grab my shoes." He said and carefully got up from the couch.

„Wow, since when can you walk without the crutches?" I surprisingly asked and smiled at him.

„When I had physical therapy this morning, they said it was healing well so I could start walking around without the help of them." He smiled back.
I could see how happy he was as he realized he was making progress.

„I'm proud of you, see? Everything will be fine, like I told you."

„Yeah, but could you still help me, putting my shoes on?" He asked with a cute little smile on his face.

„Of course. Just hold onto my shoulders."
I bent down and he placed his hands on my shoulders to get a hold and keep him steady. I let him slip into his sneakers, that he wouldn't even wear normally and tied them for him.
I put my shoes on and grabbed my purse so we could leave.
We slowly walked along the street. I laid my arm around his waist to give him a bit of comfort while walking and he laid his arm around my waist. Harry was easily out of breath so we had to stop every few minutes, waiting for him to breathe normally again.

„Oh no." he suddenly said as we walked towards the stadium.

„What's wrong?" I asked as he protectively pulled me close to him, covering my face with his hand.

„Paparazzi." He said and started walking faster and faster.

„Hey stop it, slow down. Don't overstrain yourself now. Take it easy, we're almost there." I told him with a slightly louder voice.

„Okay, okay...I just don't want pictures of you around the media again, you don't deserve that."

„Hey it's okay, it was going to happen at some point when we're together, we can't hide our relationship forever." I said.

„That's true but I will do everything to keep them away from you."

„Thank you but now we have to keep them away from you, so they won't run you over when we pass them." I said as we got closer and closer to them. There weren't lots of them standing around and waiting for us, just a few people. I was still scared though, that they would accidentally hurt him.
We slowly passed them and I protectively held him close to me, scared someone would throw something at him or just hurt him in another way. I just realized that fans were starting to crowd around the street too. But they were surprisingly respectful and didn't come up to us to ask for pictures or autographs. They wished him a good recovery and were so nice. The paparazzi instead just wanted to take the pictures and answers from Harry.