Chapter 146

August 2021
**YOUR POV**
„Coming!" He called back and came walking downstairs with Arlo in his right arm and a pair of sunglasses in his other hand, but put them on his head to hold back his hair and falling down immediately again as they slipped off his hair.

I crouched down to pick them up. „Here." I put them back on his head in his hair. „How is my little man?" I got on my tiptoes to kiss Arlo's cheek.

„Thanks love." He chuckled. „And your little man is freshly changed and ready to go."

„Speaking of it, can we go now?" I asked him, just finishing tying my own shoes.

„Yeah, just a minute." He disappeared in the livingroom before appearing again, handing me a little, black box.

„What is this?" I wondered, looking down at it.

„Okay before you say anything. I know we said we wouldn't get presents for each other, but I still wanted to give you something today for our anniversary, so this is my present for you." He explained sweetly with a cute and nervous smile on his face.

„Aww Haz, you just can't resist." I smiled at him, opening the box. It appeared a gorgeous golden bracelet with diamonds on it and matching earrings. „Oh, Harry, this is gorgeous. So beautiful. Thank you so much." I pressed my lips on his. „Now I feel so bad, I don't even have a present for you." I sighed.

„Don't feel bad, you already gave me another baby this year and that is more than enough." He looked at Arlo, running his finger over his soft cheek. „Glad you like it though."

„I love it, thanks." I smiled and pressed a kiss on his lips before he laid Arlo into the stroller.

„Do you want to wear them?" He asked.

I nodded almost instantly. „Of course." I smiled, already changing my earrings to the ones he gifted me. „Can you help me with the bracelet, please?"

He grinned at me taking it out of my hand and putting it around my wrist.

„Alright, all set." He said when everyone was finally ready to leave. „Let's head to the arena. I have to soundcheck soon."

„Well you were the last one who was ready." I let out a laugh.

„Only because this guy here needed another change." He pointed to the peacefully sleeping baby boy in the stroller.

„I can forgive you then." I giggled. „Look at that cute baby we made again."

„Yeah, he got it from me." Harry said sassily, flipping his hair back.

I laughed again. „Well, I agree you are a pretty handsome man Mister Styles."

„Oh thank you, Mrs. Styles." He grinned. „You are a pretty stunning woman too."

„Why thank you." I smiled as he leaned in to press his lips on mine.

„Okay." He said after pulling away. „We really need to go now or the boys will kill me." He then said.

And that was what we did. We got into the car and headed straight to the arena. I could tell Harry was so happy to finally be back after the accident and Arlo's birth and it made me feel so proud of him. He recovered and was now back stronger than before, full of energy to get out on stage.

„Anne!" I called my mother in law when I saw her as we entered the venue while pushing Arlo's stroller. „What are you doing here? I didn't know you'd be here." I smiled at her and hugged her. „It's so great to see you."

„Hi Grace darling, I wanted to surprise you." She squeezed me tight. „It's great to see you too. Where are my two angels?"

„One is right here and Avery should be somewhere with Harry." I told her, looking around for them. „There they are." Avery ran towards us with Harry behind her.

„Granny! Granny!" Avery ran in Anne's arms.

„Hello, sunshine." She kissed her cheek. „How are you, darling?"

„Good Granny." Avery smiled at her.

„Mum you didn't tell me you'd come." Harry wrapped his arms around her.

„I wanted to surprise you guys. I couldn't miss my baby's first show back." She pressed a kiss on his cheek. „Hey sweetheart."

„Aww you two look so cute together." I said. „Stay like that and smile. I wanna take a picture of you two." I grabbed my phone and took the cutest picture ever of them. I realized once again, that my husband truly got his mother's looks.

 I realized once again, that my husband truly got his mother's looks

„Now look at this angel right here." Anne leaned over Arlo's stroller. „He is looking more and more like Harry when he was a baby."

„He does, it's so cute. He is like a mini version of him." I said and Anne let out a laugh.

„He is." She smiled down at Arlo.

*

„Mummy, you have to come too!" Avery called on her way to the VIP section a little while later while holding Gemma's hand.

Arlo just started to cry and I really didn't want to put his ear protectors on while he was crying, so I had to stay backstage. I felt so bad, knowing it was Harry's first show back and I had to stay backstage.

„I'm sorry, Aves, I have to take care of your brother." I told her, rocking him back and forth in my arms. „You go have fun watching daddy with auntie Gem and Granny." She nodded, disappointed, that I wasn't gonna be there with her.

„Grace!" I turned around to see Lou in front of me. „Let me watch Arlo, so you can go and see the boys." She suggested.

„Thanks Lou, but you really don't have to-."

„Come on Grace. It's no problem and I know how much this show means to Harry. He wants you there."