Chapter 47

**YOUR POV**
The next day I woke up feeling miserable, like I just got run over by a train. My head was pounding, my cough got worse than yesterday and my chest somehow hurt. I felt I was sweaty and just hoped I didn't have a fever. Every part of my body hurt and I didn't know why. Suddenly I got really nauseous and jumped up to get to the toilet right in time to throw up. I bent over the toilet, letting out everything that was still inside of me. I wanted to slowly get up on my feet again but I felt too weak so I just stayed on the floor, sitting against the wall.

„Are you okay, honey?" I saw Harry standing in front of me now.

„Mhm, yeah, I just felt sick and had to throw up." I told him.

He bent down, placed his hand on my sweaty forehead and rubbed my back with the other one.
„You are burning, I think you've got a fever, Grace." He said. „You're sick, go to bed, sweetie."

„No, no, I'm totally fine. I'm not sick. I just have to get ready and go to work." I told him and tried to slowly get up again.

„Look at you, you can't even get up alone." He said and grabbed my hands to pull me up. „And why are you holding onto your chest the whole time?"

„Because it hurts and burns and I don't know why." I told him.

„I think you should see the doctor, sweetie. Your cough got worse too and you look pale." He said.

„No, I'm okay. I have to get ready now and then go to the boutique to finish some things."

„You are crazy, you have to rest or you'll get worse. I knew something was wrong with you yesterday. You are working way too much the past week and now you are sick too." He said as I waked towards the sink to brush my teeth.

„Look, I already feel better, I probably just ate something bad yesterday." I lied to him. „I'll take a shower now and then head to work."

„You are out of your mind." He laughed and left the bathroom.
As soon as he left, I let myself plop back down on the floor again and held onto my chest that hurt like hell. I breathed fast and had to cough so much that it hurt my throat. I took a deep breath in and slowly got up by holding onto the sink that was next to me.
I got in the shower to wash all the sweat off from the last night and got dressed after that. I tried to make myself look as good as I could so I wouldn't look sick and Harry would stop worrying.
When I finally finished, I got out of the bathroom into the bedroom again to put some shoes on. I thought, I'd probably not wear heels because I couldn't even walk straight so I put on my sneakers, what was harder than I thought. Trying to bend down hurt my chest and my whole body even more and when I eventually finished tying them, I was completely out of breath.

„Grace, I think it's not a good idea if you leave the house today. You are sick, you need some rest." Harry came walking in the room again when I was finally ready to go.

„No, I have to finish an order, I have to go. I'll just take a pill for the headache and it will be fine." I told him, brushing off every other symptom I had.

„I thought you had chest pains?" He asked concerned.

„Well, yeah, but that will be fine, it's because of the cough."

„I can't stop you, can I?" He asked, looking up and down my body.

„No, you can't." I smiled.

„Fine, but if you need anything, call me. I will be at the arena rehearsing." He told me.

„I will." I said and gave him a kiss on his cheek, not wanting to get him sick too. „Bye."

„Bye sweetie." He said when I got down the stairs.
I stumbled out of the house and down the street. I decided to walk, I didn't dare to drive in this condition so it took me a few minutes but I eventually arrived at the boutique where Olivia was already waiting.

„Wow, you look terrible." Was the first thing she told me.

„Thanks Liv, I know. I am sick." I told her and listed up every symptom I experienced since I got up.

„And Harry let you go out of the house like that?"

„No, of course not, but I lied to him. I told him I would feel better." I explained.

„Grace, I think he is right. Chest pains are not really normal, you should see a doctor or go home and rest, you can't work like that." She said. „You've got a fever, you should be in bed right now." She looked at my forehead that was sweaty and hot again.

„Don't even start too, I have to finish some orders, I had to come." I told her.

„God, you're such a stubborn person." She rolled her eyes and got back to her paperwork.

**HARRYS POV**
I was at the arena, rehearsing some songs with the boys on stage for the show tonight. It was already afternoon and I thought about Grace and hoped she was alright and not overworking herself in that condition. She worked every single second lately and was already tired, I didn't want her to be sick too, but now she was and still went to work. This girl was unbelievable.

„Harry!" I heard Gemma who was rushing up the stairs with her phone in her hands.

„What's up?" I asked her when she reached us on stage.

„Okay, I have to tell you something but don't freak out. It's about Grace." She started and my pulse immediately raised.

„Did something happen?" I asked her, trying not to freak out.

„Olivia just called from Grace's phone. She told me that her chest pains got worse, what caused her to have trouble breathing. And then she suddenly fainted because she had a sudden drop of blood pressure. Luckily Olivia was there and called the ambulance. She is in the hospital and conscious now but she still has trouble breathing. But Olivia told me they take good care of her and she is sort of fine." Gemma explained and my heart sank as I heard the words ambulance and hospital.

„Fuck, fuck, fuck! I shouldn't have let her go. I knew she wasn't feeling good."

„Look, it's not your fault. Olivia said, they're doing some tests to figure out what's wrong with her but she also told me that Grace said she really needs you right now." Gemma said.

„Okay, I have to go. Sorry boys, it's an emergency." I told them who were looking as concerned as I was when they listened to what Gemma told me.

„Don't worry Harry, she will be fine." The boys smiled at me before I ran down the stairs to get backstage and out of the arena.