Chapter 50

**YOUR POV**
„It's so good to be finally home." I breathed as we both got up the stairs in front of the door.

„Yeah, a whole week at the hospital is exhausting but I'm glad the infection is gone and you're okay." He said and opened the door.

I was a week at the hospital, it seemed like my chest infection would never go away. And when it finally did, they wanted me to stay another 48 hours to make sure it was gone.
Breathing was still hard sometimes, especially when I walked upstairs or walked around for a longer period of time. My cough was still there and they said I would have it at least another two weeks or so, so I had go be okay with that. I still had some moments where I felt very weak and didn't have the strength to do anything.

„Did you already read the news?" I chuckled as I read what was written on the internet about me. I sat down on the couch with my phone in my hand while Harry took his boots off.

„No, what do they say?" He asked.

„It literally says that I probably died." I laughed.

„That's what they said about me when I was in the hospital after the accident." He laughed too and sat down next to me.

„OMG HARRY!" I jumped up because of what I just read.

„What? Sit down, you're already weak, don't jump around like that." He let out a laugh.

„Oh my god Harry, I can't believe this!"

„What?? What happened? Tell me." He said and got up.

„I got nominated at the British Fashion Awards for the best British designer of the year!!" I screamed and jumped into his arms.

„What? Oh my god Grace!!! I'm so proud of you. You are gonna win this, I know it. You deserve it so much." He kissed me all over my face.

„I can't believe this!" Tears of happiness ran down my cheeks.

„I'm so so proud of you, darling." Harry smiled at me.

„You just have to come with me to the awardshow." I told him.

„Of course I'll come." He said. „And the boys, Gemma and Olivia have to come too."

„It will be in a few weeks, god, I can't believe this, did that really just happen?"

„It did, Grace and I'm so happy for you." He smiled.

*

„I just got a call from management." Harry came back in the evening after talking on the phone for a while. „The boys and I have to go to LA for a few days. We're invited to the Ellen show and have to perform afterwards." He explained, walking towards me in the kitchen.

„When do you have to go?" I asked him, while doing the dishes.

„Tomorrow in the morning, we will go on a private plane."

„Can I...can I come with you? I hate it here without you, I always feel so lonely in that big house whenever you have to go somewhere." I asked him.

„I mean if you feel strong enough, yes, of course. It would be fun." He started smiling. „You can sit in the audience and watch the show and the concert afterwards."

„Great." I smiled back and turned around to continue clearing up the kitchen as I felt two arms around my waist and Harry's chin on my shoulder.

„Go upstairs and rest, you need the strength for the flight tomorrow. I'll finish that." He whispered in my ear and placed a kiss on my cheek.