Chapter 42

**YOUR POV**
„You're scaring me Grace." Harry told me and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear while I looked down on the floor. „What's wrong?"

„Look, I got a call like half an hour ago from Anna Wintour." I started.

„What?! Anna Wintour? Are you serious?" He couldn't believe what I just told him.

„Yeah, you know who she is, right?"

„Of course I know who Anna Wintour is, so what did she say to you?" He asked.

„She offered me a job as the new head fashion designer of Vogue magazine."

„What? That is great, oh my god, I can't believe it, I'm so proud of you, darling. You did it. This is your dream!" He pulled me in his arms as he smiled at me.

„It is great but at the same time it is not..." I told him, still looking on the floor when he let go of my arms.

„What does that mean now?"

„It means I would have to move." I told him.

„So? Where's the problem, we'll move around England into a new house or something." He said.

„No, you don't understand."

„Then explain it to me." He said.

„It means I would have to leave London and move to New York." I finally let out and looked up into his eyes.

„Well, how long would you have to be there?" He asked.

„Forever..." I whispered. „They told me I would have to start on Monday, in three days, so I have to decide and call them back tomorrow." I added.

I saw how his heart slowly broke. He knew what it meant but didn't want it to be true.

„So what are you going to do?" He asked me. His happiness was gone and the beautiful and cute smile on his face faded completely.

„Well I'm obviously not gonna take the offer." I told him and sat down on the chair he sat on earlier.

„Are you insane? That is the opportunity of a lifetime and you are not gonna say yes to it?"

„Harry we are engaged. I certainly don't wanna leave you, I mean what about our relationship or the boutique? Do you want me to leave you or why do you want me to go?" I asked him.

„No of course I don't want you to leave me, but I don't want to be the reason why you give up your dreams." He said.

„Well, fact is, I can't leave you, I could never. I love you too much to do that and I don't care what job offers I get, I could never leave you and break your heart by doing that."

„Is that your final decision?" Harry asked.

„It is, a hundret percent." I told him.

„And you are happy with that decision?"

„I am happy with that decision." I reassured him.

„Are you sure?" He asked again.

„Yes, I am sure Harry." I told him.
I didn't know if that was the truth or not. I thought I was sure but I still wasn't. I certainly didn't want to leave the love of my life because of that, so it was never an option for me to go. I would love to go though, but I couldn't go through with it. I loved Harry, so the answer was no, I was not going and I was sure about that decision.
It was the right decision.

„I love you honey, you are my everything, but I don't want to be the one that is stopping you from chasing your dreams." He said with a softer voice now.

„I know and I love you for that but believe me, this was my decision and you are not stopping me from anything, don't worry." I told him. „I'm calling her on tomorrow and tell her I won't take the offer."

„If you're happy, than do that." He now smiled at me. „So stop the tears, I don't like it when you're sad." He placed a kiss on my forehead.

„Alright, sorry if I bothered you, I just really wanted to talk to you about this as soon as I could." I told him.

„Don't be sorry, you didn't bother at all and you are always welcome here." He said and hugged me. „Do you want to stay here with us?"

„Yes, please."

„Didn't you have a girls day with Olivia today?" He asked me.

„Yeah, but I don't feel like doing girls stuff anymore today. I wanna stay with you." I told him.

„Oh, okay."

„I love you Harry." I said and placed a kiss on his lips.

„Love you too, honey."

**HARRYS POV**
It obviously was a bit a shock when she explained to me all that but even though I was insanely in love with her, I didn't want to stop her from doing what she loved. Like my mum said. Don't ever let her go unless it's the best for her, so I told her to go. It was her decision to make and she didn't want to go, but I saw she wasn't happy with that decision, she would love to go but I was stopping her.
She told me she was sure, not to go, but she clearly wasn't, I saw it in her eyes.
It was her dream to achieve something like that job offer in her life and I knew it was hard for her to say no to something like that but I just hoped she wouldn't be too upset about it.