Chapter 56

**YOUR POV**
„It was bad luck." Gemma said as she and Olivia helped me to get in my dress. Anne and my mother next to us, standing and talking to each other about the dress I picked out.

We were still in our hotel room, getting ready for the wedding. Everyone helped me with my dress, my make up and my hair and we had a great time, even though I was nervous like I never was before.

„We thought we had a runaway bride." Olivia added.

„Guys, it's okay." I laughed at my maids of honor. „I was really overwhelmed and he was there. Plus, he hasn't seen me in the dress."
They rolled their eyes playfully but laughed, zipping me up and I turned. My mother in law and mother smiling as they hugged me.

„Oh, you look so perfect." Anne said. „I'm so happy."

„You look beautiful." My mum said, squeezing my hand.

" My mum said, squeezing my hand

„We better go take our seats

„We better go take our seats." Anne grinned, tears pooling in her eyes.
The two women walked out and Olivia went with them as Gemma stepped back, looking at me.

„I have to go grab your veil." She said.
She walked out, leaving me inside the dressing room by myself. I admired myself in the mirror, the white dress was breath taking and I wished I could wear it every day of my life. I felt so beautiful, I never felt before. The dress was perfect and I knew Harry would love it too.

I was nervous, more nervous than last night. I
felt sick, thinking in a few minutes, I had to walk down the aisle in front of everyone, what normally wouldn't be a big deal, but it was my wedding. I think every bride would panic at their wedding day and maybe be a bit scared of what was ahead of them in life. I just knew I had to look at Harry while making my way to him. He gave me a safe feeling, a comfortable feeling. He just made it less scary.
I winced as I suddenly heard Gemma talking outside the door.

„Harry no, you already broke the rule last night. Now you'll see her in less than thirty minutes." Gemma told him with a strong voice.

„How is she?" He asked.

„She's fine-„

„I don't believe you." Harry whined. „Five seconds Gem, please."

„No." Gemma said firmly. „Suck it up."

„Gemma you don't get it, when she gets nervous it can become overwhelming and she shuts down-„

„Harry, I can handle her, she is my family too." Gemma said.

„Harry." I said through the door. „I'm okay."

„Hi baby." He said in a much gentler voice. „Are you sure?"

I smiled at how caring he was. „I'll be fine, are you dressed?" I asked him.

„Yes." He said at the same time as Gemma said: „No."

„He doesn't have his tie on." She added.

„Snitch." He grumbled. „I love you Grace."

„I love you too." I said.

„Bye Harry." Gemma said and walked in, rolling her eyes. „He's not even dressed. Good luck with that."

I laughed as I sat on the chair and she pinned the veil to my hair.

„You look beautiful Grace." She said and stood in front of me, looking up and down my body and smiling at me.

„Thank you." I said, trying not to cry and ruin my make up.

„I'll go outside then to Olivia." Gemma smiled. „Harry is probably shitting himself right now, so I'll go calm him down a bit."

„Alright." I laughed. „Do that."

„And remember, this is your day, your perfect day." She said and left the room after that.

„She is right, this is my perfect day." I whispered to myself, turning back to the mirror and looking at myself one more time.

„Is the bride ready to walk down the aisle?" I turned to see Louis standing in the doorway, smiling at me. He looked very handsome in his dark blue tux and styled hair.
Since I didn't have my dad to walk me down the aisle, Louis would do it. He offered me to do it because he knew I didn't have someone else and I was so thankful for that, because I couldn't imagine walking down the aisle towards Harry without someone by my side.

„I am." I smiled at him. „Thanks again for doing this."

„No need to thank me, love. Come on now, your future husband is waiting."

I nodded and walked towards his outstretched hand and linked my arm in his.

„You look stunning, by the way." He whispered on our way out.

„Thank you."

The music started playing and everyone got up from their seats and looked at me, smiling at me.

Everything was beautifully decorated, just as I imagined it to be. It really was perfect, everything was perfect.

I looked up at Harry as we slowly made our way towards him and felt the tears coming up as soon as I saw his beautiful face

I looked up at Harry as we slowly made our way towards him and felt the tears coming up as soon as I saw his beautiful face. All the worries and nervousness faded as I looked at him, my eyes fixed on my future husband.