Chapter 21

**YOUR POV**

I woke up the next morning to the sounds of chirping birds and the sun that was shining in my face.

I realized I was still at Harry's house on the couch with a blanket over my body. I got up but didn't see Harry anywhere so I walked around the house, looking for him. I couldn't find him. I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water when I found a note on the counter.

„Had to go to the studio early, wanted to let you sleep. - H" I read out loud and smiled at his little hearts he drew all over the paper.

He was the sweetest guy, I swear.

I went to his bathroom again and took a shower to freshen myself up. I washed my hair and grabbed his shampoo. When I massaged it in my hair, I realized it was the apple shampoo his hair always smells like. I remembered the time I smelled it the first time when we were sitting on stage just before the concert.

I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body and hair and noticed that my wet clothes from yesterday were perfectly folded and placed next to the sink on a shelve. They smelled fresh, he must have washed them yesterday after I fell asleep.

This guy was just too perfect.

So I got dressed and dried my hair. I got to the living room and cleared up everything that was still laying around. I folded the blanket and placed it on the couch where I saw it yesterday, put the two cups of tea he made yesterday in the sink to wash them and put them back into the kitchen cabinet.

I packed together my stuff and got out of the house ready to head to work.

I sent a quick text to Harry on my way to the boutique so he wouldn't wonder where I was when he came back home.

But what did he mean by „I have to ask you something."? Did I do something wrong? Did he change his mind about the thing we had?

Hopefully not...

I realized his house wasn't that far away from the boutique so I just walked back, while listening to some music with my earphones on.

I noticed how people were staring at me while I walked along the street. Some of them were secretly trying to take pictures of me, what made me feel a bit uncomfortable. Then it hit me why. I immediately opened my Instagram and Twitter and saw the news...

„Is this Harry Styles' new lover? Or is she just another fling?"

„Harry Styles and a mysterious girl were seen a month ago at a One Direction concert. After that night, they were never seen together anymore until now. Two days ago Harry was seen in tears on stage, screaming into the microphone ‚I miss you' while singing Little Things. Then yesterday at another concert the girl was seen again in front row, holing up a sign with a pretty clear message to Harry: ‚Harry Styles, I'm in love with you and all your little things.' and again it happened during the song Little Things! It seemed quite romantic! After the concert the two were spotted in a restaurant at the beach and later that night they were seen in his car on their way to Styles' house.