Chapter 59

**YOUR POV**
Harry and I came back from our honeymoon a week ago. I was really sad the two weeks passed so fast but I was still happy to be home again, to sleep in our own bed and see our friends again. We both got back to work immediately and I still couldn't believe we got married. There were still some days where I sat in the boutique all by myself, looking at the engagement and the wedding ring I wore, not believing I was a married woman now. I was Harry's wife. Luckily, I wore the ring, because if I didn't, I probably thought I imagined everything that happened.

Right now, it was 3 am in the morning and I sat in my bed, wide awake with Harry sleeping next to me. He was sound asleep, I could have probably thrown him out of bed and he wouldn't wake up immediately. I was tired but couldn't sleep, my stomach bothering me for a few hours now. I felt nauseous since I woke up at 1 am. It was most likely because of the food we ordered from a Chinese restaurant earlier. I went downstairs to make a tea that would maybe calm down my stomach, but it didn't, nothing really worked, it got worse instead. I looked to the side to look at Harry's bare back as he laid on his stomach with his head buried in his pillow. His long curls were tied up in a bun and he just looked so cute sleeping, I didn't want to wake him up and worry him or something.

I tried to sleep again but as soon as I laid down, I covered my mouth with my hand, knowing what was going to happen next. I quickly threw the covers off and ran to the bathroom. I fell on my knees in front of the toilet before emptying the contents of my stomach into the toilet bowl. I leaned over the toilet when I felt a warm hand rubbing my back and another one holding back my hair.

„What's wrong sweetie?" Harry's raspy but still gentle morning voice sounded behind my back.

„Sorry, I didn't want to wake you up." I told him, wiping my mouth, just before I had to throw up again.

„Oh honey, don't worry about that." He said rubbing my back in circles. „What's bothering you?"

„My stomach." I let out as I flushed the toilet and turned around, sitting on the floor to face Harry who was crouched down in front of me. „I think it was the Chinese food, I started feeling nauseous after I ate that."

„I knew we shouldn't eat that stuff." He said and got me a glass of water.

„Well thanks for telling me now." I said with a small laugh and got up from the floor. He grabbed my hand to help me up. I brushed my teeth before going back to bed with Harry.

„Are you feeling better now?" He asked, laying on his side, rubbing his thumb over my cheek.

„A little, but I think I'm just gonna try to get some sleep now." I sighed, stretching out my arms for Harry to wrap his arms around me.

„Do that." He said and came closer. He turned me to the other side so my back was against his chest, like big and little spoon. I was the little one and he was the big one. He pulled me close to him, laying his arm around my waist, resting his hand on my stomach.

„Uuh, that feels really good." I said when I felt his warm hand. „Can your hand please stay like this?"

„Of course, honey." He whispered in my ear, my head resting against his. „Wake me up if you need anything." He said and kissed the back of my head.

„Mhm, thank you." I whispered back and soon fell asleep with his warm hands on my stomach and my hand placed on his.

**HARRYS POV**
I woke up in the morning to the flushing of the toilet and when I sat up in bed, I noticed the light of the bathroom was on and Grace was not next to me anymore. I got up and walked into the bathroom to see her kneeling in front of the toilet again.