Chapter 125

January 2020
**YOUR POV**
We got to the park and Avery started playing with some other kids her age what I was really glad about. I was scared she wouldn't find friends or other kids to play with, because of the life we had. We just wanted to protect her from the media and everything and it wasn't always easy to go outside and meet other people, so I was really glad when she immediately found some kids to play.
Harry and I watched her a few minutes as we just stood there. I linked my arm in his and rested my head on his shoulder as he laid an arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

 I linked my arm in his and rested my head on his shoulder as he laid an arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him

„Hello, I'm sorry, is that your daughter?" A kind looking woman smiled at us as she stood in front of us.

„Hi, yeah, that's Avery." Harry answered.

„What a beautiful name." She said. „She is playing with my daughter Lexi, I just wanted to say hello since I assumed you are her parents."

„Oh, hi then. Nice to meet you, I'm Grace, this is my husband Harry." I introduced us.

„Nice to meet you too, my name is Danielle."

After a few minutes of talking to Danielle, Harry and I sat down on a bench near Avery so we could watch her from there. He pulled me close to him, rubbing my arm to try and warm me up.
We sat there in each others embrace and it was a good moment to talk to Harry about something I wanted to talk to him about for a few months now.

Avery was 1 and a half years old and it got me thinking about another baby. Ever since Avery was born, I always wanted another child.
I just didn't really know how to tell Harry. I knew he wanted more kids, but was it the right moment? He had a lot to do at work and I didn't know if it was the right time to even think about another baby. Since last year on new year, we didn't talk about it anymore. I really missed having a tiny baby.

„What are you thinking about?" Harry interrupted my thoughts, pressing a kiss on my cheek.

„It's just, I still can't believe Avery will be two years old soon." I sighed, looking over at her having fun.

„I know...Our baby is growing up so fast." He smiled.

I took a deep breath, attempting to ask him. „I've been thinking..." I started.

„About?" He looked me in the eyes and I sighed.

„I've been thinking about maybe having another baby?" I asked, slightly afraid of what he would say.

„I think that's a fantastic idea! It would be perfect timing."

„It would?" I asked surprised.

„Of course, our babies would be pretty close in age growing up and she needs a sibling." He said, rubbing my arm again.

„But what about work?" I asked him.

„Don't worry about work, it worked last time and it will this time and you handled it so good with the boutique, I have no worries at all." He assured me.

„But I still have something to be worried about..." I almost whispered and looked to the ground.

„What is it, darling?"

„Getting pregnant with Avery was a miracle, Haz. We both know they said I can't get pregnant. What if it doesn't work anymore now and I can't have more babies?" I asked, looking up at him.

„Well, we won't know if we don't try. There is no pressure, Grace." He said calmly. „I'm not forcing you or putting pressure on you, but I'd say, let's just try and see and if it really doesn't work, then we can do the next step and get help or something. Are you alright with that?"

„Yeah." I nodded. „I am. So...let's start and try." I smiled at him and he smiled back before kissing me.

„Let's try..." He repeated. „I love you so much, no matter what happens."

„I love you too, Harry."

We had lunch at an Italian restaurant near the park. Avery was not that happy, that we left, but I knew she would have a good sleep tonight.
In the afternoon, we went to the mall to shop a few things mostly for Avery. She needed a pair of new shoes, because she already grew out of her old ones.

„Do you like these, Avery?" I lifted her up on my hip so she could see what shoes were on the shelf.

„Wow!" She let out and her eyes widened.

„So, you like them, huh?" Harry asked again, picking out her size.

„Yes! I want."

„That went easier than I thought." Harry said with a laugh.

„Yeah, luckily." I agreed. „She knows what she wants, that's good." I let her down on the floor again and made my way to the checkout to pay for the shoes.

„For fuck sake." Harry whispered as I came back to him and Avery.