Chapter 45

**HARRYS POV**
It's been four months now since Grace went to New York. Four months without her, my beautiful love. I didn't dare to call or text her, because I didn't want to let the past come in her way again. I wanted her to move on and live her life there.
I couldn't believe four months already passed. They went by slowly but still somehow fast. The first week without her, I spent in bed crying. When I was packing her clothes for her before she left, I secretly took one of her shirts that smelled like her and instead put one of mine in.
It may sound weird, but that shirt was my everything at first. I always had it with me in bed and smelled at it, what made me think she was laying right next to me like usually.

Gemma came by a lot to check on me and Olivia came too. She came every week and brought some food and to talk. I knew for a fact that Grace told her to come and check on me.

After four months, I still felt very lonely and something was missing and that was Grace. I was sad and felt empty inside but I tried to do the best to hide my feelings and only let them out when I was alone. I didn't want the boys to worry about me everyday.
I went almost every night to our secret place on the hill and spent the night there, looking at the stars, wondering what Grace was doing right now.

Today, I had one of these bad days where I could just cry for hours but Gemma wanted to come and hang out with me today, she probably just wanted to know how I felt. Gemma was always the one who made sure I was okay. I had like pretty deep talks only with her. I couldn't ask for a better sister.

I just put my shoes on. I knew she would come any minute because she just called me to tell me she was on her way.
I walked towards the door as Gemma just rang the doorbell. I reached out for the door handle and opened it.

„You're still the one that I love, remember?"

I looked up to the sound of this beautiful voice, only to see the most beautiful girl, the love of my life I thought I had lost forever.
My heart was almost exploding at the sight of her. She stood there with tears in her eyes, her suitcase in her hand and had a shaky voice but she still had a smile on her face.

„What-...wha-„ I couldn't even let out any words as she fell right in my arms.

„It was not the end, I didn't want it to end...I didn't want us to end." She sobbed in my shoulder. „You are the one that I belong to."

„I missed you so much." I finally let out, still not believing what just happened.
I squeezed her tight into my chest and ran my hand through her soft hair.

„Oh how I missed the sound of your heart." She said when she placed her ear on my chest like she always did.

„I love you so much." I told her when we let go of the hug and finally pressed my lips on hers again. I felt the fireworks again and it was the best feeling ever.

„What are you even doing here?" I asked her after she wiped her tears away.

„You know, you were wrong...this wasn't my dream, it was never." She started explaining. „My dream was always to make my own brand and I couldn't do that there. Mostly because I didn't want to...I didn't want to do it without you at my side...I need you in my life, I can't live without you. You're like a drug that I'm addicted to and I can't stop with it...I can't stop loving you and just move on...I couldn't leave you. My love for you is too strong...so I quit at Vogue and came back to London." She finished.

„You did what?!" I asked her, shocked.

„Oh stop it already, Styles. I wasn't happy there and I didn't like that job. It was not like they told me it would be. And besides, everywhere I went, I heard that song...our song, Harry and at some point it was just a sign for me to come back home." She said. „It was a mistake to go and leave you...I love you."